Hello Traders lm 10 years trader for stock and foreign exchance l will share my ideas if you subscribe you can have notification...Thank you
Stop level 1269 Above 1268 buy
below 1266 sell monthly 200 ema
show gold can fell 1238 but my personal
position about gold buy because Nowadays
U.S and Persian Gulf sea
very hot.So lm writing my plan here safe Trade...
We have araound 15 hours for the end of the week so that means that in 2 candles close the day and we can take a trade with a good ratio around the price 1280.00$ looking for the 1289.90 Monthly zone for take profit and 1272.00$ for the Stop Loss
So the bearish ending diagonal in 15 minute chart is over , which is also the end of complex flat on 2 hourly chart. The Bullish trend has resumed, at least we are going to test the top of the sideways corrections from last few days ; 1210 .
The price action at that juncture will lead us if the prices are going to continue up or not.Have a good one , keep an eye...
as we hitted stop loss but its ok in low losses and we knew gold trend is up !!!! so at last forecast we expect more retrace that didnt happen its ok
now we can enter buy position we more high rate success take a look on this and take care ,
Strong resistance level become strong support level ,
if price hold this support level
daily close above 1292 ,, then this perfect level to buy for long
Buy at 1292 level and stop loss below 1275 and tp1 is 1325 and tp 2 is 1355 level .
Good luck and Trade with care
Like and subcribe
Since GOLD has cleared out most of the Bears along multiple time scales up to 4 hours (IntraDay).
Its Left for DAILY RSI to hold support at 50. Which it has done for the whole week. The longer its held, the more legitimate it is. (Check yesterdays Buyers launching at this level)
This is inspite of all the pressure from DOLLAR buyers who want the greenback to be...
I'm not long gold yet - but you see it DID drop and seems to be bouncing on that long term trendline (in blue) -
Depending on what happens this weekend we may be looking to go long come Monday :)
Again, I'm not looking to buy YET - but if she holds, it may turn into a buy.