This post will be an extremely comprehensive and extensive analysis on the US Dollar.
I’ll be explaining the history of this currency, the situation we are faced with today, and what this implies for our future.
This post is lengthy, and can be difficult to comprehend if you're a beginner investor, but I've made it as digestible as possible and I highly recommend...
Here ladies and gentleman we have the US dollar and GLD futures.
In DXY we are currently in a nice little wedge and already breaking to the downside.
Below are 2 highlighted supports that I'm seeing that could potentially be reversal points since the dollar has been in the upside since May.
We all know what this means for equities:)
In gold we are looking at a...
This isn't financial advice because i'm not a licensed financial advisor.
I think we can all feel the fishiness thats been in the air like a sewage spill into the ocean.
I'm confident that we've seen the top of 4945.50 and for now theres no turning back.
Nothing is transitory in the world that we have the pleasure of inhabiting in the era that we are at.
Hedging against BTC as it is approaching a resistance. We can LADDER ONLY entries here and at lower supports. This is not an overnight play. This will take several trades to accumulate and achieve. Patience will be rewarded in this. Look in group for BTC plan of action as well. Enjoy my friends
In the short term SPY broke out of the downward trend however break down below will signal a bull trap and anticipate a move back down 427 zone.
Overly long so I want the resistance to now act as support. Perhaps consolidate even for next move up.
Hedging with 10/15 436P nonetheless . Big OPEX next week, see what they do with that coupled with a miss on jobs...
It seems like we have a complete B as an expanding flat, and a reversal impulse. I'm waiting for a correction to take a short trade. I'm planning to hedge my trade around 1740. My target is 1920 for the completion of the higher degree correction.
It seems like the 4th wave is in the making, and if this is the case, the next wave should be the C. That's why I want to take a long trade. The last low can be the end of the wave B, and it looks like we have a reversal structure. Now, I'm waiting for a small trade setup over the yellow trendline to place a pending order.
My forecast is more upside for a complete regular flat before the next downward impulse. That's why I want to take a long trade and hedge it around 0.618. If my weekly forecast is accurate, the next wave should be a quite big downward impulse for a few thousand pips. To take a long trade, I need a correction over the yellow trendline. Then I'll place a pending...
$TZA broke long-term EMA cloud and is going to test the 200D VWAP along with the most recent trend line. If structural decline continues to happen on $SPY (looking like it will for at least another day or so this week) then this could be a good play.
*Before reading the information in this please understand the risks associated with both the stock market and investing as a whole. ALWAYS do your own research; invest with conviction, rather than emotion.*
*Please understand I am in no way a professional and offering investment advice, all ideas shared are simply opinion.*
Inflation is a crook, we've all...
Update to ABNB Trade Setup:
This trade popped nicely today after several days of consolidation. I am expecting a small pullback sometime this week and so set up the following weekly collar:
10 SEP 21 $170/$157.50 for $0.35 credit:
Sold to Open the 10 SEP 21 $170 Call
Bought to Open the 10 SEP 21 $157.50 Put
Next week if the trade closes between that collar I...
The market is unstable, and that can be attributed to the uncertainty surrunding BTC.
So, in order to profit no matter what, I'll be shorting some coins that show the most potential for a loud downfall and going long on BTC, which doesn't really look like it will grow further in the short term BUT has limited potential for a downfall.
So if the bulls start...
With the money printer going BRRRR (costing $4T from the fed) causing stock prices to be inflated, investors and money managers in the stock market may soon take profits into hard assets that aren't necessarily tied to the value of the dollar, like housing, cryptocurrencies, gold, etc. in order to preserve the wealth that may otherwise be lost due to continued...
NVDA Weekly Collar
I frequently use Weekly Collars to protect my swing trades while collecting premium each week. This is a great example of a weekly collar I just placed today on my NVDA swing trade with all the reasons for why I set it up.
It seems like a correction is in the making between the orange lines after the daily upward impulse from 1.063. Currently, the B wave should be in the making. So, my expectation is the C wave for a complete running flat. But, before that impulse, it looks like more downside is more likely. That's why I want to take a short trade to hedge it at 1.16200 where we...
What to do in the next 6-9 months with existing risk factors?
Educate yourself to come to a conclusion.
Do not blindly follow "experts". In the current situation we are facing several risks to the stock market. I listened to a lot of so called experts. They tell you what sounds great, what you want to hear. Most of them get paid for being on the show even it is...
As of right now i have all my big positions in Bullish US Dollar Pairs but i will like to try taking a trade that's Bullish for the Euro just incase the US Dollar trades dont go quite how i want. EURSEK seems to be the best bet as a hedge because on the weekly it has a double bottom formation with Bullish Convergence on the RSI; Price it may try to target the...
On the chart I have marked an 10% correction, 15% and 20% crash from all time highs. A correction would put the spy right around 402 where it gapped up. I am not the least bit of a bear but I bought calls on SH today incase the SPY decides to dump. Very low cost way to hedge.