Can ICX break 45 cents resistance ?
ABSOLUTELY In my opinion. But first we have to breach the overhead resistance which is currently at aprox. 41 cts.
If ICX manages to pass the 2 year long resistance at 43-45 cts and hold it for a couple of days, the price will see a massive spike to 1-2 USD easily within a few weeks.
Thats just my own opinion based on chart...
ICX is in an uptrend but has not broken out yet. I think ICX will easily reach 0.5$ in the next few days and end the uptrend around 0.65$ by late August
This analysis will be invalidated if the ICX falls outside the $ 0.32 zone
This is my idea for ICON ICX. I see a lot of potential in this coin.
Fundamentals and Chart look awesome. In the beginning of 2020 the price went from 0.10 USD to almost 0.60 USD.
Since then we have seen a steady decline in price and volume.
After a quick selloff in March the price has been trending up along the lower trendline.
We should see a clear...
Based on my analysis, now is not a good time to buy ICX because the candles are between the support line(0.2880) and the resistance line(0.44). Therefore,
If you wanna buy, you should wait,
a) the candles go down at the support line(0.2880), or
b) the candles pass the resistance line(0.44).
However, you have ICX,
you should wait at the resistance line to sell...
If there is something we are 100% certain of now is that the altcoins market continues to grow.
I remember saying many times in the past... " This is only the beginning " when we saw strong bullish action and I truly believed it.
I am happy to see the altcoins market (cryptocurrency) growing and growing... Here we have ICON (ICXBTC).
This one is now trading...
Icon has good fundamental news, the team will release the new update to mainnet on 27 july 2020 ..
On the technical analysis, Icon is now retesting the 38.2% fibo level resistance and it's highly probable that it will be broken ...
Entry point: Between 4300 and 4500
TP1 5567 29%
TP2 6544 52%
TP3 7936 84%
TP4 9709 125%
SL 3379 21%
*Trade on your own risk...
ICX is correcting after a strong bullish movement, but where to buy? It would be an excellent opportunity to buy if it does back to test the demand area. That was former resistance zones that are support now levels, So we must buy on support regions.
Please push like a button and follow us.
Dear Traders, Nice to meet you.
"Like" is a great power for me.
By "following" you can always get new information quickly.
Thank you for always supporting.
It is necessary to check if it can rise above the 0.37715000 point around July 9.
I think the point that has a significant significance in the low section is...
Just below the current strong resistance we have a ascending triangle.
Can it break through this without another pullback is the question and risk.
12 HRLY chart, close up
3Day chart, 13 hrs to go, bullish candle so far
ICX seems to be well supported and will not be able to fall this June. The main trend is still up and the target should be $ 0.4 this June and $ 0.5 at the beginning of July.
ICX will be very dangerous if you go into the Ichimoku cloud because it can reach $ 0.25 and it will take a long time to reach that price range.