ICX is in an uptrend but has not broken out yet. I think ICX will easily reach 0.5$ in the next few days and end the uptrend around 0.65$ by late August
This analysis will be invalidated if the ICX falls outside the $ 0.32 zone
This is my idea for ICON ICX. I see a lot of potential in this coin.
Fundamentals and Chart look awesome. In the beginning of 2020 the price went from 0.10 USD to almost 0.60 USD.
Since then we have seen a steady decline in price and volume.
After a quick selloff in March the price has been trending up along the lower trendline.
We should see a clear...
After what looks to be an accumulation period which went from Feb 10th to June 29th price has recently broke through the Weekly Resistance of 4139sats and is now back testing as Support. If price holds this Support there should be nothing stopping it from having another attempt at the Monthly Resistance of 5500sats. However, if price were to lose this Support then...
Based on my analysis, now is not a good time to buy ICX because the candles are between the support line(0.2880) and the resistance line(0.44). Therefore,
If you wanna buy, you should wait,
a) the candles go down at the support line(0.2880), or
b) the candles pass the resistance line(0.44).
However, you have ICX,
you should wait at the resistance line to sell...
ICX is correcting after a strong bullish movement, but where to buy? It would be an excellent opportunity to buy if it does back to test the demand area. That was former resistance zones that are support now levels, So we must buy on support regions.
Please push like a button and follow us.
If there is something we are 100% certain of now is that the altcoins market continues to grow.
I remember saying many times in the past... " This is only the beginning " when we saw strong bullish action and I truly believed it.
I am happy to see the altcoins market (cryptocurrency) growing and growing... Here we have ICON (ICXBTC).
This one is now trading...
Just below the current strong resistance we have a ascending triangle.
Can it break through this without another pullback is the question and risk.
12 HRLY chart, close up
3Day chart, 13 hrs to go, bullish candle so far
Hello Guys, I think ICX still on going up trend, I think wave 3(SkyBlue) of bigger wave 3(Green) has ended, and now we are heading to wave 4(Skyblue) of wave 3 (Green) which should end around (0.3765 to 0.3650) then we head to 0.48 area (Inshaá Allah).
So what do you think guys?
Trying to break from ~3200/4000 sats range that has this asset bouncing since Jan 2020...
Crossed over ~4k sats (R/S flip on the 1D) w/ UCTS Buy signal on almost every timeframe..
If volume starts flowing in, it can lead to a movement back to ~5k+ sats (20%+)
Breakout -> Channel -> Range
Price action formed a possible Range after Bull Channel. I think Trade looks safe here. May be need to Scale in at Range Low.
Trade at your own risk. This is not a financial advise. We are not registered/licensed organisation for Financial Services.
Good evening all and welcome to another Alt coin analysis Im trying out. I am looking at ICX/BTC and I am seeing some life in a coin that is still pretty far down from its ATH. The thing is if you are trading this you can still make a lot of money if you play your cards right. Last time I analyzed this coin was the middle of last year and that is when I put this...