This is a very asymmetric trade setup with nearly blue skies to 100 if it can catch some momentum in the coming sessions.
We also have a nice little fractal that shows us the path upward, should we break 49.
I would not front-run this one and would wait for 50+ daily close before a serious entry. With this level of confirmation in pocket, I'll be taking a rather...
Support at 37.21 was broken w/c 2nd August and then was retested w/c 31 August, and went down from there. A good example of support becoming resistance. Not good for the bulls and bearish for now. Also price is below the 200 EMA.
Pure Gold is a growth company, located in the very heart of Red Lake. Pure Gold’s largest shareholders include three global gold leaders and visionaries. Eric Sprott, AngloGold Ashanti and Newmont, the largest gold producer in the world.
Our leadership and management teams have deep roots and experience in the geology of the Red Lake gold district, and...
Alien Metals, which is a high beta play on silver, but also other base metals such as iron or copper, seems to be retesting its resistance after a 7-month consolidation.
Given the positive dynamic of precious and base metals, $UFO might reach new highs in the coming semester.
K2 is a junior resource company focused on exploring for gold in California and the Yukon. The company plans to grow by acquiring further mineral properties in North America and by leveraging the Chairman’s past successes.
K2’s Chairman, John Robins, was the founder of Kaminak Gold. Kaminak sold the Coffee deposit; a multi-million ounce gold resource to...
EW Forecast for Orocobre Ltd:
- Orocobre Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of lithium in Argentina. The company's flagship project is the Olaroz Lithium Facility located in the Jujuy province of northern Argentina. It also operates two open pit mines situated in Tincalayu and Sijes producing minerals, refined products, and boric...
Model has given entry signals for Arctic Star Exploration Corporation
- Arctic Star Exploration Corp., a junior natural resource company, acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Canada and Finland.
- The company primarily explores for diamond and niobium/rare earth deposits.
- Its flagship project is the Timantti diamond project covering an...
I prefer to look at and use logarithmic charts because they're less dramatic but included the regular one for comparison.
The targets I put on the chart are conservative. Conceivably a $3 to $5+ stock. In the medium and long-run I think it makes new all-time highs.
Technical Analysis doesn't have to be fancy.
At $4.9M mkt cap with 17M float, I believe GSPR offers one of the best risk/reward in the junior mining space:
- tight share structure with 25% held by insiders
- 28% discount to just closed .40 financing ($500M)
- high grade past producing Copper mine
- adjacent to Teck Resources' Highland Valley Copper open pit operation
- Copper prices are surging to multi-year...
Company has great gold resources and reserves and is a very strong candidate for a buyout.
If gold bottoms at 1800 and continues to 2300, I think SOI bare minimum returns to its 2016 peak (5-bagger) or potentially surpasses that level and gets near $2.0+
I've looked into the company, I like what I see for the current price. Won't go into details about the fundamentals, do your own DD .
From a technical perspective, I also like the setup. Breakout on the shorter timeframe, bull flag , and rising volume . Get in while you can.
My average share price is 5 cents on $CLASF
Holding until 5-bagger, will take profits...
SPOT.V utilizes AI for drill targeting in resource mining. Getting a lot of business during this busy mining season. Lots of news flow. They're getting paid both in cash and in stock in some prolific junior miners like NFG.
Currently, getting oversold and hitting historical support zone at .125 - .13. Good risk/reward here, IMO.
$4.5M mkt cap, 26M float and existing gold-silver resource that the company is looking to expand. Good looking chart with strong accumulation. Silver/gold pulled back today so I used this opportunity to load up at .13 - .135.