Lomocoin breaks and closes above the .786 can it hold……
We need LMC to trade above 42 on the RSI if we break this level its a sell…….
Red Line is a major support with a triple bottom so we should hold over .00000752
EMA’s still looking bearish but you can see the 20 and the 50 starting to turn…. This trade needs a few more hours to develop to confirm the...
LomoCoin LMC is a Chinese Coin. Something Good News Coming Sonn I hope, but not sure.
On This Chart, I Clearly Mentioned When to Buy and When To Sell.
If it Breaks then Buy.
Chances to Break out soon.(As of Now am Watching This)
LMC/BTC in 4hr Chart analysis.
Before Invest Do Your Own Research,
Don't Follow My Target, Target Is Open to everyone. Calculate Your...
Hi friends! Wish you all are having a wonderful day!
This idea is based on moving average and MACD. This is a daily chart; as we can see, we are closely approaching the MA50 line.
We also have growing volume which is bound to give us a HUGE spike.
Entry is between the green line in the chart.
LomoCoin(LMC) is breaking out and please note that this is a LONG trade. We are basically scooping this up from the bottom and this will take off all the way to the top.
We will try to sell portions every time it hits support/resistance and reload when it retraces. Just like our other coins.
Buy: 0.00000500 - 0.00000600
Stop loss : 0.00000390
If Lomocoin (LMC) was an alcoholic, I would say that at this point, it hit rock-bottom.
Jokes aside. This is an easy trade. This is similar to our SC, DGB, PAY, HMQ, BAT and other very LONG trades.
I am only getting some bullish signals at 4h chart, but is not a big deal. But that doesn't matter.
We are going to look at this coin through the "Buy & Hold...
So it's been a crazy 48 hours with BTC bleeding the alt market but a recovery is near. I like to think of these times as a great opportunity to buy altcoins on sale. one of my favorite alts BITTREX:LMCBTC is looking ready for the rebound. Like many alts at the moment it is very oversold on multiple timeframes and finding its bottom (for the moment). Like many...
On 4H timeframe, bull flag more clear, could well go for a decent break-out, move stop-loss up the moment its break if you enter now, because of not havening an ideal entry, on a pullback to 700 sats area no worries. If we go below chart is invalid.