Lisk hit the first hurdle, brining price back to 3.9$... The next bullish stop would be around 5.5$-ish according to the bullish structure and looking at previous high... Are things about to get curvy with the increasing hype for AmpliFire? Or will the slightest move of BTC cause people to drop their bags? Lets find out....
hey traders, there is lsk, we waited it for a long time so, we need a close above the blue line for 1D bar to get the green lines (short term's targets)
the yellow lines (long term's targets) and the stop loss is a close under the red line for 1D bar
trade carefully guys and don't forget the risk management.
I can usually sense when Lisk is up to something... Today's announcement will hopefully be the catalyst that sends Lisk on route to an explosive recovery. But if today's news is just some tonedeaf BS (like Lisks marketing often is) it could cause a massive backlash from rightfully angry investors, sending the prize tumbling below $3.
a few weeks ago I mentioned a possible reversal, resulting from an announcement from LiskHQ. However the announcement was a disappointment so price stagnated. However now we are getting to an interesting point from a technical perspective. I've included what I think are feasible price targets if price continues to rally.
Lisk now broke 3.6 and 3.825 resistance
Yesterday during the bitcoin dump, LSK Holded above the 3.440 support line I told u about it before and bounced back to hit the 3.6 and 3.825
For the next 24h, LSK will retest 3.825 as a support line and start its way towards 4.793-5.123
A Daily close above 3.825 will make me more bullish and excited for...
#LSK USDT 4H Chart SIGNAL by Sajjat Hossen
I'm Waiting For Breakout Trend Line Resistance. But Mind It RISK IS HIGH ⚠️
Entry ✅ If 4H Candle Close Above $3.55
Stop-loss ❌ If 4H Candle Close Below The $3.18
LSK has a very ugly long-term chart.
On the daily, it looks like it's in a "Shoulder-Head-Shoulder" pattern, however the Stochastic, RSI and ADX indicators indicate a sideways move with a possible rally.
If the BTC rises it can only follow later.
However, now is not the best time to position yourself on altcoins.
I would particularly be left out.
Guys 50 EMA cut 100 EMA from top to bottom. So i think; if BTC won't go up to 58-59K, Lisk can fall down to 2$. But this is the crytocurrency exchange, everything is possible here.
There's a good scenario on the other side: If Lisk will be able to break 2 blue downtrends, we can go to 5.5$ then 7.6$.
If i had Lisk in my basket, i would sell it and i would wait to...
Lsk now in descending channel, if lsk break this channel, we may see another huge profit.
So, keep your eyes on lsk .
This is just an idea.
Not financial advice.
I'll be appreciated if you support me with like and follow.