Hello everyone, Bitcoin has just reached $ 7,000 per coin and domination is 59%. According to the logic, in the near future there will be a transfusion of a part of bitcoins into other projects, in order to increase the number of bitcoins. After analyzing future events, I realized that the more likely scenario of money transfer will be LTC. There are several...
Will halving pushing up LTC? I personally believe that yes. I am accumulating it from January 2019. Now we are on important level. If LTC break 0,011 BTC, perhaps 0,01 are in game. If fundament about halving should stay strong - LTC have to rise, because LTC halving is a pattern for BTC halving. People are expecting pump. If pump not come, they will ask, if the...
Reason 1: BTC uncertain/general sentiment a bit in question.
Reason 2: we are up against major resistance on the daily chart (see chart).
Reason 3: major bear div on daily chart.
Reason 4: Elliot wave is either complete or we are approaching Wave 5 which is against my rules due to it being the highest risk wave to enter.
Reason 5: price action in...
A good buying signal with a nice R/R.
Buy it now and wait
Stop loss 1150
Time analysis: 1 Jul (Daily chart) and 23 Dec (Weekly chart) are two important dates that I expect powerful price reactions.
Hello Traders, welcome to my Litecoin halving chart.
Litecoins mining block reward halves every 840,000 blocks which takes roughly 4 years to reach. I have added the halving dates onto this chart to see if there is any correlation between halving dates and price movement. In theory a halving event will start reducing supply which could increase demand.
according to my analysis ltc/usdt will go down because it is retesting trendline break , making double top with divergence or M pattern just wait for a good bearish candle and take a short position or exit from a long position.
please like this post and share with your friends .
FOLLOW ME FOR FUTURE ANALYSIS ON OTHER PAIRS :)
disclaimer : I...
Litecoin just got rejected by long term trend line resistance, if it is not able to go through it will get rejected and a pull back at 61,8% fib level is expected or a 200 MA which can act as support.