You should check if you'll be seated at 50MA next week.
If it fails to settle down, it could fall below 0.00055222.
You should check if you can keep your price above the long-term downtrend line.
If you move back down the downtrend line, touch the 3.90656900 point and check if you can get out of the downtrend line by around January 5,...
MCO is up over 100% move from its swing low, I am looking at this potential scenario of inverse Head & Shoulder pattern if price can hold the support area 5000 - 5500 sats.
It is a bit too early to say this will play-out but the fact price is already above 200 Day MA. There is a probability it will soon.
Attempting to break 50MA.
Check for closing prices above 50MA.
Next week, the 50MA should be supported and checked for rising.
The primary target point is 100MA.
Attempting to break down the downtrend line.
In order to get out of the downtrend line, I would suggest going higher than 200MA.
Major coins are showing the same trend as BTC is trying to change direction.
I will look at the short and medium term.
Many gains climbed above the 0.00055222 point.
You should check whether you can settle at 0.00055222.
More than 0.00055222 is the area to trade while increasing the turnover of funds into the short-term investment area.
Don't think too...
Pushing above 56k sats after accumulation under resistance..
OVer 70% since latest UCTS Buy signal on the 1D chart..
Volume looks kinda low on this potential breakout so careful (tight SL or look for better confirmation)
As targets from here ~63k sats (10%+)
I will see it in the short term.
MCOBTC chart was added.
It is located near the critical point, 0.00055222.
It is an important point that must be overcome.
It is located near the 3.90656900 important point.
Like the BTC, it is worth considering as it is an inflection day around December 5.
I do not want to think about falling.
If not supported by 100MA,...
1. Quintuple testing of the same resistance trendline? (A)
2. BTC bottomed out on channel? (@RELATED IDEAS)
3. RSI approaching testing above 50 again? (50 RSI<X<60.11)
4. Quadruple testing of horizontal support (now resistance)? (B)
There will be some slight downward movements as in april/may, with a high chance for a breakout afterwards, as with most...
MACD + RSI are looking good both on 1d and 1w charts!
on 80% we are already on bottom and it's hours/days from reversing the trend and towering to the new highs !
There is a possibility to hit the resistance trend line (marked as red line), and than bouncing back from the level of ~0.0003 btc ,
so i recommend a stop loss at 0.0004 :)
Stay safe and stay...
Tested & flipped (now) support level at ~49.3k sats..
If volume keeps flowing in, then aiming for a ~56k sats retest (10%+)
Entry close to support to maximize profits & minimize risks!
RSI at overbought levels
UCTS Buy signal active on the 1D (over 50% up already)
Today’s chart update will be on MCOBTC, where we have had a potential Adam and EVE bottom from yearly lows. Price is now testing key support that needs to hold, however we are seeing bearish signs such as the bearish divergence..
Points to consider,
- Trend is considered bullish with lower highs
- Major Resistance broke, now support