Friends, let's take a look at the technically aspect of Nas100. From my previous analysis I mentioned of the broadening wedge that needed completion. The overall idea is Nas100 is printing quite a number of bearish setups. With the broadening wedge, there's high probability that price will be pushed to the downside and this will act as a continuation of price to...
If NAS100 sells begin and all green TP support sells break, I'll post a complete new analysis for this pair! Nas100 moves very fast so it could be mid week just be ready for some movement with this pair!
The ENTRY/TP zones are your entries as well as your exits.
Everything above the current candlestick is resistance, you would treat every zone above...
Simple, we like to see price drop for us to add to our long positions
Use our analysis as a sentiment
Analysis is only 1 piece of the puzzle 🧩
Our analysis is a sentiment for the upcoming week, month.
Use this as a weather forecast, you are the person that has to put on a jacket when it’s raining.
Trade this sentiment based off your own entry strategy at the...
This was my third trade from yesterday. Price has been in a short term down trend for a few days after making new highs. I followed market structure and waited for a pullback to the 70.5% fibonacci level to take my short entry. On this trade there was a little drawdown but nothing telling me I shouldn't be in the trade. Price came down to my first target which was...
Looking to short nasdaq off the 30min POI/orderblock.
We have come up to test the high and showed strong rejection leading me to believe nas will drop.
Potential target zones are highlighted in green.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor and nor is this financial advice. Only risk what you can afford to lose. Trading live carries risk and you may make money...
NAS100 - DTF is still bullish but we have a 3h BOS line which price keeps hovering around.
Theres a potential double top forming on the daily chart too and price is showing signs of weakness.
I want to see another bullish push to the DH then a rejection following the harmonic patterns down to the DL (If the DL breaks then i'll continue to sell but until it...
Looking for a reentry on nas100 and shorting it down.
Price created a 1hr orderblock and looking for price to play into that and drop down to an overall swing target of 15700.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor and nor is this financial advice. Only risk what you can afford to lose. Trading live carries risk and you may make money or lose some or all of...
Nas looking to buy back up to retest the neckline resistance.
We have broken the trendline resistance and retested it as support as well as retesting another level of support, looking for nasdaq to start pushing up to then sell off to retest the 15700 level
As another confirmation for a buy we have an inverse h&s pattern on the 1min.
NAS100 - Potential Crab,
Price rejected from the DL hasn't broken structure, still bullish on the Daily TF, I'm looking to trade long with Daily PA to cover imbalances above before then looking for shorts to complete the potential Crab.
Whats your thoughts?
NAS100 Short / Sell Limit, 15m
Entry - 16310.05
Stop Loss - 16340.05 (30 pips)
Take Profit - 16210.05 (100 pips)
please enter only sell limit sell stop..only if broke the support near 16320.00 and goes down..
As I mentioned in my previous idea that we could expect a breakout to the upside of the resistance of the rising channel and it did. For me this can be a fake breakout and I expect price to drop for a healthy correction down to at least 15700.00 to test the September 2021 high.
❗️Take note: Do not take my idea as a general advice or signal and act upon it...