Slight corrections and even big corrections are part of the market, but never should we dismiss the fact that where the market tends to go it will reach and nobody can stop it, unless someone is Gorge Soros of our days. These are reasons why I believe Nas100 will continue to rise (refer to snapshot below):
1. After making a double bottom at around 14400...
The big question everyone has been asking is how much more will we NAS100, US30 & US500 keep selling. Something to note is that most indices were making corrections this last month. We are now approaching our channel support and I believe that we will start seeing more bulls coming on the market to take NAS100 to a new all time high. Please share your thoughts in...
Point of Risk-Reduction: 14877
Stop-Loss: 19 points (190) pips
Risk: 0,5% -1%
LEAVE A LIKE AND A COMMENT - I appreciate every support! =)
Peace and good...
As I expected and said in my last 2 Nas100 analyzes, the index has started its correction.
At this moment the price is under both neckline support of the H&S and horizontal support, and I expect continuation to the downside
My target is 14k and rallies towards 15k at this point should be considered good opportunities for bears for their entries
NAS100 - Buy, 15m
Stop Loss - 14795.05 (15 pips)
Take Profit - 14860.05 (50 pips)
lets it have a strong support at 14800.. let's see if it holds and tests the resistance again. (14860 resistance)
Happy new week. To start off the week, my eyes are still set on the index, Nasdaq100. We see that it rallied so much last week and at the time of writing we see it trading at its 7 days maximum. In my previous analysis I stated that if bulls can be able to push price up violating the 15500 handle then it will be over for the bears. Meanwhile, if...
Since May Nasdaq has traded in a rising wedge formation.
Now the pattern is finally broken to the downside and the price should fall from now on.
A correction of the last 2 trading days drop is not out of the question and this can give sellers a good opportunity for short trades.
I m looking at around 15300 for my sell trades and as a target 14k support for an 1:3 R:R
NAS100 took a nice dive today plowing through zones and levels. we got a few nice reactions form a couple key areas but nothing substantial. Before daily close we pierced through the 88% level and tapped the 14800 zone and had a proper rejection. This was a very aggressive sell off and looking for a rebound headed into the fomc meeting where data will reveal...
Overall sell set-up on NAS100 has finally been completed, I hope you guys were also able to capitalize on that position
Price has impulsively moved towards the downside and given us the third touch on the overall current market structure and has also given us a nice rejection on the H1/H4.
Price could form into a smaller (short-term) correction on a LTF...
NAS100 started the day with downward pressure but hit a nice pocket of liquidity and had a nice late in the day rally. once again NAS pierced previous day high but failed to close above. This leads me to believe this will remain rangebound so for now Im interested in shorting the highs and buying the dips until further notice.
On wednesday NAS100 was applying pressure to the downside and looked like a break down was on the way but good fundamental news and SPX finding support @61.8 level gave it the boost it needed. Closing near previous 2 day high but not closing above leads me to believe there's some more possible downside. with retail sales data and the michigan report on friday...
Nas100 is trailing a bit behind the S&P 500 inthe bearish momentum...Is the market waiting on the sept 22nd rate decision or is it waiting for the spx the reach buy side liquidity before it starts building momentum to the upside again. We got a nice reaction to the 15350 zone 38% level but were kind of treading water near the zone right now. I would really love...
With the Core CPI happening today the is great opportunity for some volatility. From observation, NAS100 is currently consolidating downwards with either opportunity in the bullish or bearish direction. This will be confirmed as economic events is active at 2:30 PM GMT+0.
Got a nice short opportunity as predicted into the 15350 zone 38% level where we got a nice reaction and another short term long opportunity for a quick in an out. With big inflation data coming Tuesday Sept 15 i'm NOT VERY CONVINCED that there's not more downside to come. some nice volatility and ill be looking at the 15100 zone 61.8 level as my next area for a...