NASBTC looks great. It's a hold. Nebulas' price is traded inside the ichimoku cloud. Once it breaks above the cloud very quickly we're gonna reach 1st target. If we have a pull back after breaking above the cloud, it will act as a support.
We still can get rejected so if you're not in the postion yet, I would wait for a breakout above the cloud and trade this...
Here we can see NAS is still poised to fly at some stage the graph will enter reversal mode and we will see a sharp rise in price here, remaining in my position as mentioned in the previous analysis, strongly advise to take a position here to in advance before the rebound, for more live and direct signals go to my channel the link is below.
$NAS Potential falling wedge playing out as it bounces from support zone at around 14.5k sats...
UCTS Buy signal on the 6h
Volume kinda low for now...(wait?)
Potential ABCD bullish pattern in play
as potential Target we should aim for 18K sats as 1st target
Our "Crypto Bottom" Trade Indicator has correctly identified a buy in point on the 9th of April 2019 .
Using this buy in point and selling at today's peak price as identified by our NEW "Crypto Peak" Trade Indicator , you would have expected to net 58.95% PROFIT!
The increase in price may also be explained by positive developments including:
Nebulas will implement their revolutionary NOVA technology to their mainnet in the coming days and have publish their on-chain governance mechanism to be implemented during 2019.
Strong rise could be ahead.
$NAS Bounced fast from support level at ~2100sats for a 20% movement... (Congratz if you bought the dip)
Now testing resistance level at ~2450sats...
I will be only interested in this trade if we can break over current resistance & retest it succesfully (S/R Flip)
$NAS, Testing ~2400sats weekly resistance,breaking it could trigger a flip (R/S) and a new leg up
UCTS Buy signal active (over 40% in profit)
EMA200 crossed and retested
Both MACD & RSI (⏳),RSI close to overbought lvls
Falling below ascending trendline should cancel it
Trying to breakout from current descending channel,
UCTS buy signal in the 6h,12h and 1D chart. RSI & MACD rising.
Volume kinda low for now.
I would wait for a retest of the ~1681sats level if it breaks it.
Potential targets on the chart. #NAS