The market is moving in a big uptrend with a short consolidation.
Now it continues its uptrend and will move between the main points 1.2748 and 1.26681.
We recommend not to place your TP/SL under/over the main points.
Best of luck!
HI guys, I previously posted the chart of GBPUSD where I said that because of the flat strucuture it might come down, but when I studied the chart further I found out the previous trend has been clearly broken so it may be called a reversal to the upside. If you have positions in this pair, so the only advise I can give you right now is to be prepared for both...
I'm going to run an Iron Condor on BA because its fading toward support and it may hold at this level for some time. IV is pretty high so the trade will be a rather wide IC and quick price target.
300/305/360/365 Spot price is at $341 at this time. Exp will be July 19th.
140/360 Reward to Risk ratio.
Price target is $110/220 Evaluation date will be July 1st....
AU remained neutral ahead of RBA decision - closing below .6935 resistance -- A retrace to .69650 could be in the picture before cut talk; My view remains to short and should remain bearish under .70000 price point. AiG Manufacturing news out soon will help set the tone heading into the week...
Support Levels: .68950, .68650, .68250
Resistance Levels: .69350,...
Wow, that was some carnage yesterday. Ether has being volatile in both directions this year. It has risen quickly in terms of percentage gains with respect to BTC and fallen quickly also. Yesterday's massive drop has created panic amongst the bulls. Looking at the chart objectively now after surviving the massacre, it still shows no reason for me to be bearish...
A few months back I posted this suggesting that $280 support would dictate a $288 price target. I believe the market is a little overheated (nothing to panic about) and letting out some steam would be healthy. I'm looking for another 2-3% downside to start buying the dip. Would prefer to re-test $280 and validate the support level.
This is my AUDJPY markup that I'll follow 'til 5.10.19. Levels are color coded so there's no confusion since I utilize multiple time frames. I react to levels, so I patiently wait to see certain things take place in the market. *DISCLAIMER* THESE ARE JUST MY HUMBLE OPINIONS, NOT TRADING ADVICE.
USD/JPY is in a flat correction where it has completed the leg A and B, now to finish the remaining C leg, it has to come down in 5 waves but after then it will either reverse to the downside or continue the bullish trend to the upside
Hi all, CADCHF looks like it is currently at a neutral position right now as I would recommend to wait until Monday to see what price wants to do! We have two cases where we can put some BUY orders if the support is respected AND if an uptrend starts again, we can buy the resistance turning into support.
We can sell if the price does fall, wait for a retest, and...
In the daily chart Pound/Yen is about to complete the triangle, so either it will continue it's bullish trend or break to the down side to complete the Head & Shoulders pattern then do the continuation to the upside
I bought the AUDUSD right around .70000. It held the support really well. If it closes below, I will think differently. However, going into the weekend I will close the position and see how it plays out next week. Pullbacks are expected, but so far so good. All the best!