From a neutral TA perspective, we seem to be ignoring Daily gaps. How we interact at the $4 level will tell us what to expect. If we reject, we could retrace before the Samsung trial and gap fill all the way down. But if we hold above $4 we could just run straight to $5.10 . I am waiting to see how tomorrow interacts, but to be fair I have been long since $1.80....
I sold my NLST around 3.83- 3.90 and I have been reaccumulating under a speculative bounce. I think we have enough buyers coming in to consider this a good trade. I think we can possibly retest those previous highs before April. Not financial advice, DYOR
I think NLST could test back to recent highs, I think if we get some more volume and momentum upward this will be an easy swing. However, I recommend this as a long term hold as they have many patents with lawsuits in the later stages of discovery (If I understand it correctly). Do your own due diligence on this one. Not financial advice.
NLST looks bullish hold for long position average down for a long position volume is picking up looks good no bad news.
Nice extension here, I have traded this name a lot in the past. It usually sets a series of lower highs for the big unwind and has a few fake turns when it panics. With the being said I am waiting for the series of lower highs to build into a short and will wait for huge volume for a possible dip buy.
Technicals suggest massive breakout one day on this stock. not today, but one day.
Let's start from the theory that we do not see a short sqeeze movement now. In the event that a pulse response movement is visible, this is slowly the bottom of it. The support level can be given by the wave axis D1 (light green line) In the next few days, an ABC rising wave structure would be expected. Supported by a D1 ATR shaft. If the idea is correct, the...
The exchange rate began with an impulse wave. Based on technical theory we would now expect an ABC waveform correction. The bottom of the correction is expected to be 0.6799 usd. Then an additional rising wave structure. Target Price 1,5923 usd
Netlist has finally bottomed and the bulls are back. As you can see, the down trend is losing its momentum, strong support at .10 and .40, and we have a triangle formation which all points to an upward break out. I'm excited to see how next week plays out!
It's at its bottom. It has to go to the moon in the next week or two, there's no other way to go.
NLST seems reversing on 4h chart. I'm expection a deeper correction with a possible test on the breakout area