DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I took a nap earlier today and missed this opportunity to enter at the last daily close. I will still enter with smaller size because the possible R:R is looking bad with that trendline (R:R of slightly above 1) (I never take trades below that) and the Weekly kijun and Tenkan are both Pointing Down.
Buy at the second bounce at inclined support.
This pair has a c very complex structure.
But after completing 3-major wave consolidation finally it is ready to move further to the up-side.
With support level for leg 4 now completed, support level for leg 2 is on the way.
Bearish move will terminate at major support level.
Esta tocando puntos históricos y volviendo hacer lo mismo que hizo
Hey Traders :)
We are shorr under 0.71430
Looks like price is making lower lows and lower highs wedging into the neckline of the head and shoulders pattern we are in. Looking for a break of the neck to signify the swing is in affect and will be thinking about shorts this week. If the last high/right shoulder is broken then we might test the head again and push through up to 1.618 fib of last weeks bull ...
Move my pending order 0,7175
This pair went all the way down nicely to the support area and the indecision candle formed at the end of the week. This area has been tested several times before, but NZD/USD is in major uptrend right now, plus, the bottom wicks and the placement of indecision candle (the Friday one) are indicating that Bulls're taking control, so I'll aim for opening long ...
The pair just bounced of 4h strong support, chances are high on the long side
I have pending order short from 7200
What do you think?
We have NZD/USD coming from a Double Top at .73174, leaving clue to a continuation down to the downside after pullback.
We're set up with a bullish Cypher to signify a pull back long to a projected area of .72250.
Upon reaching this area we will be in a prime location to find reason of entry to short a large Head & Shoulders pattern, holding until the full ...
For last many months ( almost a year now! ) New Zealand Dollar is exhibiting the similar pattern. Whenever it looks like NZD/USD is going to drop hard, it pops up right back and starts going up. In our last post we mentioned that NZD/USD has gone too far too fast and it is natural for a currency to pullback but that doesn't mean that we should start shorting it ...
Expecting the pair to retest recent highs within a day as long as we close above the cloud.
Fib extension confluence on multiple levels
Sorry if the chart is a little bit vague, please do not hesitate to ask any question you may have.
I believe during this week, we would heat target 2.
Please set your TP and SL for target one for now and I will update once we got closer.
Morning traders by now you should have 70 points from this trade set up.
Price action has hit the first hurdle at the 0.70667 level where we can see previous structure and exhausted candles to the upside.
It's likely price will now range and challenge new highs up towards 0.71500. At this level it's advised stops are moved to 0.71000 to lock in profits while ...
NZD/USD is now trading in the middle of the .68400-.70500 range. Look to short around the .70400-.70500 area and take profit down range support around .68400-.68500. Stop loss 50 pips away from entry price.