De koers heeft de weerstand doorbroken en vervolgd zijn nieuwe opwaartse trend. Wacht op een bevestiging van steun voordat je jouw trade plaatst. Patience is King!
NZDUSD broke resistance and is continuing its new found Up trend. Wait for confirmation of support before entering your...
Een paar dagen geleden is de "Neckline" gebroken en daarna heeft de prijs geen "Higher High" meer gemaakt. Dit geeft ons een indicatie dat de prijs verder zal zal gaan dalen. Wellicht een goed moment om een trade te plaatsen en te zien wat er gebeurd. Tenminste zou de prijs vandaag een "Lower Low" moeten maken.
Two weeks ago, I stated market is getting ready for a buy as it entered oversold region of RSI.
This is an update for entry area to buy up, RSI bottomed at 27 reading and market hit a good support area as depicted in it's history.
Market has now retracing down to possibly form a double bottom as it often does, then a good uptrend likely to follow.
Will try a...
So, what i think is that price were continuing rejection last week.
The problem is that currently price were respecting the minor support at 0.6869.
Its important to understand what the price says about this line, which yet remain to be seen.
Looking for price to retrace bearish until 0.66018 ( 0.5 fib level) before potentially opening up for a bullish continuation. Last week we saw price move very bullish until the 0.66856 zone where price found resistance and looks like its gaining momentum ( retracing) before completing the move at the 0.67779 zone.
Do not rush to enter, always wait for price...
NZD/USD has broken under the 50 EMA on the 4H timeframe and has failed to move back up.
We can expect NZD/USD to fall further below down as long as the 50 EMA on the 1H Chart stays unbroken.
NZD/USD has broken above the 200 EMA on the 4H chart and is finding support on top of it for the first time since the month of April.
This is a good sign of the beginning of a long term reversal.
As long as that support holds, we can expect NZD/USD to continue upwards and eventually hit our TP. Then do a pullback and hit either the 50 EMA or the 200 EMA to...