I have 4 positive signals. I am bullish at the moment.
It is still above the up trend line and support line
You can buy it right now and watch carefully EngineeringRobo ' s signal
You can sell at the resistance line( $ 2,8045) or you can sell with EngineeringRobo' s sell signal .
If you want to use EngineeringRobo please dm me.
I came up with my own strategy.
For several days now, many currencies have broken their 200 moving average upwards. My choice now is omg. Have fun
Congratulations to all of you, my dear subs, who believed in my trading methodology, and challenged the world by being a bull! We deserve to celebrate!
BECOME A MEMBER!
Remember to follow me,...
I remember this coin from when I first started learning about crypto. It was one I FOMO'd in on before I had any clue about trading. I remember the hype penetrating my bones.
I wonder if it will be go 26000%?
That'd be cool.
Just a simple symmetrical triangle that has formed yesterday. 80% chance of going up I would say and 20 % chance of going down.
60% profit if it will break out.
Any feedback is welcome!
This is my opinion so don't invest purely on my idea which i made for my own information and entertainment.
Hey, I am back with another idea, this time I was looking at some Crypto charts and have spotted this nice looking bullish formation which is called Falling wedge.
As the 50 and 200 EMA are coming close together, I am expecting a volume soon .
Do I think that OMG can actually see a 80% rise without BTC rising?
Well yes, take as example a VET that has made 80%...
The candles are stuck between the resistance line(1.7448) and the support line(1.1760). about 16% profit every time. I think it will be happy until the candles cross the dashed line.
Buy at the support line and sell at the resistance line. :)
We're taking a look at $OMG because the Quant Market Scanner recommended that we take a peak at these guys (their price action is noteworthy over the past few days).
We're going to start with on the one day resolution.
Above we have a case of a classic overhead downtrend resistance (short-term) that's been broken (with...
These are the 3 main Types of correlated charts I am seeing in the Crypto space.
Type 1: These charts have moved off the low but have not yet broken out. These are lagging the others (i.e Not many people are paying attention = opportunity). e.g EOS
Type 2: These charts have broken out and are consolidating above or near the previous high. These are...
Last days OMGBTC is trading on support level, as you can see it's moving in channel bottom part, we can expect some bounce from this level if we don't fall under it. Stoch RSI is on oversold level as well.
Good luck !