Here's my view on EURUSD, it seems to be forming a Impulse Wave and we are on the 4th wave going to the 5th wave. At 5th wave, we should be expecting a correction wave of ABC down to our previous support!
Trade Safe and sell on confirmation!
Here is a trade idea that you could possibly enter, DO NOT ENTER unless it breaks out and you have your confirmation and make sure to use the stop loss on the current resistance level!
Trade Safe :)
Hello, this is Night.CXX CUMFYSEPIPIE! admin this is my trading view account. If you are foolish enough to know this is the next big money play as it is finally happening!!! THE ATH RUN RETEST!! IT IS LITERALLY CONFIRMED AND YOU ARE STUPID LIKE CHONKY IF YOU SHORTED THIS! FUCK YOU CHONKY!! YOUR RETARDED!! GO SHORT YOURSELF! ok! But anyway yea we stop run retesting...
This is my HTF analysis for NAS100 trade plan.
Looking for triggers as per the plan for longs or shorts.
Executions will be according to confirmation of creating Support above Resistance or Resistance below Support.
yesterday, i posted a trading set up on GBP/USD, and it goes as planned where the nearest resistance is reach, now it is clear that long position is very much possible to trade. considering USD is weakening.
Stay stune for further Signal
I found this pattern at tickeron website with the following data:
STATUS = Confirmed
CURRENT CONFIDENCE = 79%
TARGET (EXIT) PRICE = 60.34 USD
BREAKOUT (ENTRY) PRICE = 58.55 USD
DISTANCE TO TARGET PRICE = 3.19%
EMERGED ON = Sep 17, 08:00 AM (EDT)
CONFIRMED ON = Sep 21, 12:27 PM (EDT)
WITH CONFIDENCE LEVEL = 90%
The Triple Bottom pattern appears when there are...
- USDCAD has been rejected in the previous support zone for 2 H4 candles
- Price now showing some downward momentum
- Waiting for price to push a bit higher than place Sell Stop order to ride the downward momentum
- If price spike up above the zone and retest find support above the structure, market has shifted from range to...
Possible short plan:
1. H4 clearly show is a downtrend with a perfect trendline (marked)
2. Awaiting to break downside to current uptrend
3. Awaiting to retest after broken the buy momentum
4. Look for rejections from the zone when price started to head downward will follow it down.