This pair is moving in a trading range for the last couple of months. In our last analysis, a few weeks ago, we gave a good probability for a move to the upside that will reach the resistance area once again and it happened. Now, after the resistance was reached on the 24th of June, we had a sharp drop followed by a correction. We give a higher probability for the...
Our latest update for this pair was in the middle of May, 4 weeks ago. Since then, the pair moved in the same trading range that was moving back then. Now on the 4h time-frame it is reaching the support area again and we must decide what will happen next. Will it break this range and continue to the downside or go to the resistance area once again? The higher...
GBPCHF stayed for nearly one month in the range created by the resistance area at 1,28100 and the support at 1,25800. In the last days we had a bounce from the support area that reached the resistance and it looks like it is consolidating below it. Judging by the price action at this moment we give a higher probability for the price to break out of the trading...
For this pair we expect a down move with a higher probability than an up move. We think it will at least reach the support area marked on the chart at 1.258. When the price will reach that area, we must study the market structure to decide the next market move.
Trade with care.
Disclaimer: The analysis provided is purely...
GBPCHF is bullish on the daily, and based on MACD pattern, an initial cross above or below zero line usually follow by a pullback. Hence this trade on a pullback to fill the Shaven Head Candle on the hourly chart. If you don't know by now, a Shaven Candlestick is basically similar to a GAP.
UK and EU might seem to find a common path after latest talks but Brexit is a fact now, and the Pound won't come out unscathed after 31st December. Even a deal takes place, the economy of UK will be harmed. GBPCHF is an example of how investors will probably be willing to move their funds to CHF after Brexit to seek for a safety shelter.
It's not a secret that...
We've been playing around this price awhile now and seem to be pushing back down to test this level one more.
If we can break and hold below this price structure level we should get a much further push down.
This may happen pretty quick after market open so we'll need to watch it closely.
I've drawn out multiple targets on the way to my overall target at a...
GBP/USDattempts to retrace the decline from the start of the month, but the Relative Strength Index (RSI) undermines the recent rebound in the exchange rate as the indicator continues to track the bearish formation carried over from December.
follow me like share and comment
GBP/CHF oversold daily in indicator and oscillator commodity channel index "CCI" and relative strength index "RSI"
Current at yearly support price, targeting price resistance at 1.27 for breakout ema
Tomorrow release would be bullish so expect for a strong move upwards
GC GBP/CHF is very overbought as you can see in my MACZ-Vwap, DeMarker, CCI, momo Stoch, momo squeeze and RSI-EMA etc. it's for the pair going back to it's original bands and stop stretching itself.
This medium-term trade is good because it happened right at the beginning of the day.
This means that there was a real stack of supply at that price that wasn't filled in.
Prices moving back in that would give an opportunity to sell the Pound against the Swissie again.
The problem with this zone is that it is merely a continuation of the down move beforehand.