The stock broke the downtrend convincingly with a consolidation.
After a rise , it retraced 61.8 which is again a healthy sign for a stock.
I may be wrong in calculating the waves but I suspect this is the end of 3 and 4 (pull back) would resume soon.
Stock looks very good for medium term. Accumulate on dips.
Fundamentally the stock is trading at 0.56 times...
BCHUSDT a very nice weekly breakout after severals week.
We are waiting for a retest According to Plancton's strategy, we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Here is the Plancton0618 technical analysis, please comment below if you have any question.
The ENTRY in the market will be taken only if the condition of Plancton0618 strategy will trigger.
As you can state,
We can judge and tell easily that the market respect with grace the trend lines,
So you can wait and enter in the reversal patterns and watch out your trade,
In other word wait for the touch by the red line and confirm your buy trade by the volume that will confirm the reversal strategy
Looking at a possible pullback here. Take note of the marked levels for price points. I am expecting price to bounce off the noted level before continuing upwards to previously attempted levels of 1.804xx.
As of now I am just observing this pair. Not taking any active trades.
Following a huge impulsive wave back in March, USDCHF has been consolidating within a symmetrical triangle ever since. We are currently expecting to see a retracement back to the 0.618 Fib level, retest the previous support level, and perhaps see a bounce and break above the descending trendline to confirm our longs!
This is a follow up trade from my last USDJPY setup:
-Bullish trend within a wedge. Looking to retest lower ascending trendline for a long position.
-1H trendline break, looking for a pullback to retest the trendline.
-Golden pocket with our 0.618 retracement level on lower time frames.
-Respectable support area outlined in grey, hence why the SL is higher than usual
Mc dowell has rallied about 25% in past 8 trading session and it also closed above it previous resistance around 570 levels.
Currently Its taking resistance T Fib extension levels around 616.
The structure of the stock is now of higher highs and higher low, hence any pullback can be an opportunity to enter long in the stock.
I will be eyeing 570 -550 zone for...
EURCAD failed to breakout of the outlined resistance once again. We will be looking for a pullback to potentially retest the ascending 4H trendline - corresponding perfectly with out 0.618 Fib retracement level, and the outlined support area in grey.
USDCHF coming closer to our preferred entry level at the ascending trendline, also corresponding perfectly with our 0.618 Fib retracement level. I'm hoping to see the trendline hold and bounce, otherwise my nullish sentiment will be changed completely if it doesn't.
Expecting a pullback down to retest our ascending trendline on EURJPY, which is also in confluence with our 0.618 Fib level, and also the previous crucial support area. Furthermore, we expect to retest the breakout of the previous descending trendline.
After successfully breaking above our descending trendline, we have found resistance on the outlined area. Currently the price seems to be in a pullback phase, coming down to potentially retest the broken trendline. We will be looking to enter longs on the 0.618 fib retracemement level, which corresponds with the other 2 technical analysis elements that have been...
EURCAD just recently experienced a rejection from our outlined resistance area, failing to break it once again. This provides us with another opportunity to take a potential long trade on the pullback. Looking at the fib retracements, the 0.618 level seems to correspond well with our ascending trendline (which is exactly the perfect place to open our positions)....
This is a follow up from my previous analysis on EURAUD. Looking to re-enter our long positions on the retracement of 0.618 Fib level. We are also trading within a parallel channel and are expecting to create another LH!