I Swing Trade Options, New to technical analysis.
Thoughts on AAPL: Bullish for a Swing Trade (Picked up 200 Calls with Expo at 4/26 Price $3.65)
AAPL and QQQ (ETF) are in Breakout Momentum
- Riding the 10SMA (Daily)- Acts as support
- Recently Continued Green Candles above the previous Candles Body
- Earning coming up May 1st
As we continue to trade into the bear market we can still expect lots of volatilities (UPS and DOWNS). We can continue to use MA30 and MA4 as a guide for our trade to make the most and possibly the safest profits. Therefore we will short QQQ (or long SQQQ) when QQQ is near the 30MA. The best entry price is to wait until it breaks MA4.
The market has been very choppy lately with lots uncertainty. The qqq was unable to make new highs on the previous move up. although this may be true, we can still see a potential trade to the upside with a reasonable stop loss below. The qqq has pulled back to the 61.8 Fibonacci retracement level. also it has some support which was respected twice last week. For...
Steady, stable growth and more to come. Aside from the tech bubble and the 2008 financial crisis, the nasdaq has followed as much of a nice steady growth rate as you could reasonably expect, and the recent years have been no exception.
Remember that compound growth is exponential. That's why logarithmic charts are so important for longer time frames! Otherwise...
If you zoom out on the nasdaq price it looks like a bubble about to pop.
1. That's why we use logarithmic charts for long term stuff. All compound growth looks like that! Compound growth is exponential. Don't post your bearish stuff on tradingview if you don't understand that.
2. Look at the change in price to earnings. No significant increase. In the tech bubble...