Terminal flag in Trading range - 3 bottom Buy Divergence on decreasing supply & Increasing demand. Four Month Non Climactic accumulation pattern
1st target $3
2nd Target $3.25-3.30
3rd Target Retest of 52W Highs
Stop Loss- $2.75
**May re-enter on Buy Stop above $3 if stopped out
GPBJPY was forming a neutral wedge, which it broke out from towards the downside. After waiting for a retest, price broke through our resistance and had a retest towards the upside. After confirmation from the retest, a buy was placed for a r/r of 11/1.
A look at GOLD, now gold just had an impulse move with the bears with significant momentum traded in a symmetrical triangle and broke below of structure now it seems we are pushing up to retest this structure which may signal continuation, looking forward to this move to signal the trade and looking for continuation to the down side because...
Weekly analysis for ZSF2021
Week 46: 09 to 13 November 2021
Market was pushing the price higher and made a new Higher High last week.
The Head and Shoulder formation was not happening, on Friday the momentum was slower and today not much happening too in Asian session.
Overall trend is still bullish, but don't jump to the band wagon now; we better wait at a...
As we can see guys we have a break on our trendline support and the price has already retested our trendline support, As long as we have a break and retest we anticipate bears to be in control for the next week.
WE ARE TRADERS I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME IDEAS, LETS US SHARE AND DISCUSS MORE IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
Retested the ressistance level which acted as a strong structure level previously.
With this the Rally for the next support level of 1745 starts and gold is gonna be cheaper till 14 Nov Diwali
Happy Diwali with gold going low
After breaking the previous structure Ressistance level and the Daily Ressistance Trend Line the pair is in the move for a retest of the zone again.
A good Price Action pullback entry pattern candle on the 0.382 Fibo level is what I will be watching tomorrow.
I have been waiting on this breakout for a while now. Predicted this one a few weeks back. Once we get a break above then look for a retest to get involved. If we get the break then short term 77.80's and long term possibly 80.50's.
After a major breakout of the descending daily trendline, NZDCHF is now approaching to retest it on a pullback in confluence to our 0.5 fib retracement and a small area of previous support where we can consider opening our long positions from.
the bad candle today was due to
1-the linkusd price to approach the psychological level of 10$, and many people set a TP slightly below in order to make sure it was triggered.
2- a retest of the fibo retracement area in the linkbtc chart. As far as we do not fall in it again, I am still bullish.
AUDUSD approaching to retest the broken ascending trendline in confluence with our 0.618 fib retracement and previous resistance. Overall, structure could be forming a H&S on 4H time-frame - which can provide a reasonably good short opportunity.
Looking for a pullback to retest the recently broken hourly trendline in confluence to our 0.618 fib retracement and a strong hourly support area.
Assuming the intra-day setup plays out in accordance to the plan, a strong short setup is formed on the respectable descending trendline in confluence to the outer 0.618 fib retracement and previous S&R area.