For the whole week the market is still ranging within the uptrend channel.
However, as to date, we have seen a sign that the price is about to go down, we just have to wait for another final confirmation.
Overall I am bearish bias; when it is time to drop, it will go down to $12.80
This week update was a bit late because not much activity since the beginning of the week.
The price is still in consolidation mode, ranging tightly in up trend.
There is an opportunity to short, however the Risk Reward ratio is only around 1:1.3 which is not favorable.
We wait until the price breaks the channel and we can enter with smaller risk.
Last week the support level did not break (yellow zone) and resulted a huge jump.
Early this week we saw the sellers were back in the market, however they didn't have enough momentum to push the price lower.
Based on today's chart reading, $14.63 is a good area to sell.
Stop Loss will be at $14.83 and Take Profit is at $14.20
This will give us RRR = 2.17R
If you are still holding your short position from last week, it is time to manually close it.
The price was stopped at $13.28 area where it formed "W" or mini double-bottom; does this mean a reversal to be bullish?
My upper limit is at $13.82, if the price breaks and close higher that $13.82, then YES, it is likely to be bullish.
However, if the price broke the...
Last week prices went down hard, I didn't anticipate to go down that fast. It broke the structure and the major trend is now a Down Trend.
There more opportunity to short the market until it reaches $12.93
Here is my trade this week:
Sell Limit at $14.37 area (you can short now too)
Stop Loss at $14.76
Take Profit at $12.93
Risk Reward Ratio = 3.68R
Last week the seller fought back with momentum, it broke the support level $15.00 and going down further.
Normally after a series of drop in price, we will wait until the price normalizes (this is where "short" trader will take profit by buying back).
From the current price movement, we can wait and ready to short again at $15.00 area and our target to take profit...
Last week price broke the channel and continuing upward consolidation.
Yesterday we saw an aggressive move by the Seller, however, it doesn't mean that the price will plunge straight-away.
However, feel free if you want to short it now; in my view, the best level to short is at $1585 level/area. That's where your RR is more favourable.
So here is the signal for...
This week we are anticipating the price to range in a downtrend channel.
If the price breaks the channel (upward), then the immediate target is at $1600 level.
However, if the price continues ranging in the channel; let it springs up to $1540 area, then we can short it (Higher probability it will break the support level).
For now, just wait and see.
PS: If you...
Our trade last week was successful, it takes a week to finally hit our Profit Target.
Now the price is reaching the flip zone or demand zone; I would anticipate the price will have some rejection in this area.
This week we will LONG ZSN2021, here is my trade:
Buy now at market
SL is at $14.86
TP is at $15.45
RRR = 2.45R
Always move your SL when:
1. You see a...
This morning during Asian market, volatility was low and structure wise, it is trending down to break the $15.82 support level.
I am on bearish bias and will place a spot short order:
Stop Loss at $16.13
Take Profit at $15.08
RRR = 2.39R
It may not be a short drop, protect your profit when you are already in profit zone.
I will update again...
This week onwards we are using ZSN2021 chart.
In H4 charts we can see the rejection candle at $16.00 however there is no seller yet.
Prices are ranging in a tight range and the only sign for bearish if the price is closed at or below $15.60
For the time being, not much movement on Monday. We shall see the candle movement in the next few hours.
The big drop last week was not sustainable; it was a big seller momentum but the price did not manage to breakthrough $15.20 level; it failed twice (double bottom).
Therefore, currently the price is in range $15.20 to $16.00.
On the side note, in H4 (as I write this), the current 3 candles are pushing higher with a small gap in between; it shows the Buyers are...
Last week right after the Asian market open, the weekend gap was filled, our $1440 Decision Point level was breached and it went up to the moon.
There were no sign of weaknesses yet, bullish momentum was strong on each upward push.
Today the market was opened with a gap up again and as I am writing this, there is no sign of reversal yet; therefore we stay put and...
Our target last week is now triggered, it is a good selling zone with favorable risk reward ratio.
Where is my Take Profit? I will set at $13.91 level.
In overall picture, the price is ranging in a wider bandwidth from 11 February till today.
I will update again from time to time.
Technically it is forming a bullish flag.
I would place my Buy Limit at Demand area, which is at $13.70 level.
Also, I have a pivot marking at $14.05 --> it serves two purposes:
(1) if my Buy Limit is triggered, $14.05 is my Take Profit level.
(2) if the price does not go any lower and crossing $14.05, it is likely to continue to be bullish.
Overall this week is...
Sorry for the late post .. let's get to it.
Based on the price movement last week, here is what I saw:
(1) Strong bullish movement driven by the news, but it still did not break the previous High.
(2) The Seller is pressing the price down from the top (Thursday, 01 April 2021), it shows that $14.44 is holding it's level.
(3) As indicated last week, my support...
Last week the highest price was just at $14.35 ... just a shy $0.05 away from our bomb shell.
Anyway it was not triggered and it keeps going down after reaching $14.35
The market was closed at the SR Flip area at $14.00 (see on H4), it was doji and so far no buyers sighted in the market (Asian morning session).
Here are the few scenarios :
(1) Market bounce at...
Last week our target at $1440 had not been achieved, the price went down and made a retracement at the end of the week.
Overall it is not a Sell yet, we are still within Buyers area ($13.90 to $14.24).
The immediate Decision Point (DP) is at $14.24 where if it breaks, then we anticipated that it will go to our $14.40 level (which we will sell).
If it doesn't...