Hi everyone, Today I want to talk about Scenarios of Bitcoin that can happen in the next 38 days!!!
Bitcoin Analyze ( BTCUSDT ) Timeframe Daily⏰
after verifying point C, I can say that Bitcoin is running in a Symmetrical Triangle these Months (Probably = one scenario will reject it). this triangle can reject in the next 38days, so I guess that we will see great...
I fully expect this bullish scenario to play out in the coming weeks, especially given the consistent growth we've been seeing with BTC and ETH. It's possible that ADA enters into a consolidation pattern over this period as well, which I would also consider bullish in light of the overall market. I think it's highly unlikely we see ADA break downward, it has too...
At the moment, 50k-53k is a very critical level for $BTC in order to determine whether or not we'll move into a bull run or not. Another rejection and bobos will have a field day seeing no one happy for Christmas this December.
I've laid out a couple of scenarios for BTC:
-We breach the trendline and make a higher high and complete a wave 3 target...
According to Fundamental News, there are two scenarios for the Australian dollar against the US dollar.
With the release of US unemployment data, the value of the dollar plummeted, and the devaluation of the dollar caused an upward trend in other currency pairs, where the US dollar was on the right.
Mr. Powell will begin his speech in a few minutes, which he says...
For me, a likely scenario could be BTC dropping until Q2-2022, then long-term building up for next ATH.
Using long term fib channels we see that sell territory has always begun above the 0.5 line. When this had been reached, a correction to the channel below 0.236 followed suit - time for buyers. After BTCUSD has been in the channel above 0.618 it didn't...
Historically Bitcoin september is not a very good month for bitcoin and in the next comming days bitcion has to make a decision.
to either Breakout and visit the 52.5K Area which will be good and increase the probability of visiting the ATH.
However, if we lose our support next target will be the 618 Fib level (42.5K)
Hi guys. I've imagined a scenario in case we are not breaking down and I saw this cup and handle target being in perfect alignment with 1.618 which is around 95k. Also, maybe there is a bearish divergence on rsi which will lower the price and maybe respecting the cup and handle pattern. Not financial advice, I've just wanted to share this coincidence.
✅EUR_AUD has reached a support level
But I am still bearish on the pair
Thus, instead of guessing
We will wait for a breakout
Either way, and based on that
We will enter a long or a short
✅Like and subscribe to never miss a new idea!✅
✅AUD_NZD is trading in a strong downtrend
And the pair is now retesting a horizontal key level
While trading in a local falling channel
Now, there are two scenarios here
We can see a retest of the support and a bullish breakout
From the channel to the upside
In which case we would go long on pullback
OR the pair will...
Hi, I Came back again with Bitcoin counting waves. still, I am believing that Bitcoin was able to pass Main wave B at 48800$, also, As I said in my previous post ''Bitcoin Analyze (Counting Waves at Timeframe 15min)!!!'',❗️Warning❗️: over 46822$, my counting waves will be fail. and NOW, my counting was failed (Normal, counting waves can change). So I tried to...
Probably the same scenario as 2017/2018 will be repeated
big support 18k ,similar big support 2018 ---3k
The start of cycle will be in 03 or 04/2023
mania phase will be after halving 2024
top cycle 2024 will be 500k to 700k
scenario 1 : gold now in the up trend channel and want goes to up trend line . if not broke up trend line will reversal to down trend line .
scenario 2 : if broke up trend line gold goes to point 0.382 . if broke 0.382 goes to 0.5 and 0.618.
scenario 3 : price reversal from line 0.382 and goes to down trend
Bull Flag on CCIV....at 23.52 and 24.67 and sell at 30.52 for short rem... stay tuned for long term ideas...possibly by nest tuesday target will achieved. Good Luck...please do your own due diligence. this is not a financial advise...this is just my opinion.
On USDCAD, 2 possible scenarios are here:
1. Long: If the non-horizontal support will reject the price to go down, a long opportunity without enough confirmation can be spotted.
2. Short: A break with a golden candle below the trendline will be enough to enter a short position as we are more close to the resistance then the support.
" Think always RRR" - ...