SOL tested the major resistance of $215 and was rejected from there. It is now retesting the support zone of $190-$195 and needs to hold above this to remain bullish. If it breaks above $215 then we will see a good rally towards the $250 area.
SOL continues to push aggressively into the previous highs.
Buying at an ATH is a big no for any investor.
We would like to see significant discounts in price before we load up our long term buy positions.
Once we clear the ATH, we will look for sells on a structural shift.
We will sell down until the perfect buy zone appears.
Sol will be one serious contender for bringing defi to the masses. No more $75 gas fees as with ETH. For the average person, everyday banking isn't possible with ETH, it's just too expensive and too slow.
SOL- the opposite. Fast, cheap and resilient. It will go beyond defi, to banking, NFTs, blockchain gaming, and as yet unknown uses.
Currrently around a <$60b...
Finally, SOL breaks the resistance. It is now near the $195 resistance area. The major resistance is $210 - $215 and after that, it will enter in price discovery mode. We may see a retest of $172 - $178 support before the next big move. Hoping you already grabbed some SOL below $150. Try to catch more near the support area.
SOL is still struggling to break the strong resistance area. SOL goes below the support and leaves a wick below the $140 area. It needs to get a retest of the strong resistance area to gain some bullish momentum. The support and resistance remain the same. Altcoins are waiting for BTC to get stable and give some room to altcoin!
Solana broke up this triangle 📐 and I think there is chance for run to 237 and even higher. Setting BUY LIMIT order to catch the pullback and add to my bag. Check the other triangle breakouts in related ideas. SOL , just show us some love!💕
ENTRY : local high @ 149
SL : local low @ 128
TARGET : height of the triangle projected from midpoint of the local...
Solana has had 2 major runs so far this bull season and I'm expecting the last one in Q4 and Q1 of 2022. I think BTC will go to 144K at it's peak and then probably crash 50-60% (if we repeat the cycle fractals) then it will trigger final alt-season and it will run from 50-60K to 100K so SOLBTC at that point should be anywhere between 0.001 - 0.0015.
Hello dear solana holders. The following seven days will be crucial for price movement, because SOL will decide on trend.
Here are two possibilities:
First, if the price will go up, I believe we will see a +35% rise to the new ATH with a target price of $230. This might be the start of a fresh rally, but I'll take my profits slowly and not get carried...
SOL is about to re-test its ATH. Can we pass beyond? Looks very bullish to me.
Pay close attention to the resistance as it can push us back to $170 in case of a failure to break.
Otherwise the indicators are very bullish and SOL could pump much higher soon.
Like and follow if you liked this idea!
As you can see from this simple chart, Solana appears to be at the end of wave 5 in a beautiful Elliot Wave structure. Once this structure is completed, expect a correction, maybe an ABC towards our support around $50.
I don't exclude another green week, but this is not the time to buy. This is when you slowly secure profits and sell. The waves are perfect both...
Hello my friends
as I predicted in last post solana despite of btc's correction could reach 200 and almost 215(ATH)
But what's next?
the volume is really bad for a big rally . just compare with the volume in last reaching to 215$
but btc/usdt had a breaking out lately and I consider it as a good sign but it means 2 different things
1- solana go up and btc go down...
SOL has broken the support line and has now tested it as resistance, a bad signal. But that does not mean that SOL will fall right now. Below marked the level where there is a lot of liquidity and also an area of huge discount. These are the best places to buy. There is also a global trendline on the chart, if price breaks it, it will also be a very good buying...
- On the chart, we can spot a bullish flag, which is currently breaking out!
- Also, the price is above the key trednline (wedge).
- Profit target is 0.618 FIB
- RSI is ready for a breakout!
- For expected duration of the trade, probability, stop loss, profit target, entry price and risk to reward ratio (RRR) - please check my signature below ↓
- If you want...