The buying force at the $0.03 zone is trying to push the STMX up and the target of STMX in the near term is the $0.036 and $0.048 zones. But if it loses 0.03$ zone then it will fall to 0.026$ and 0.022$ zones
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes ABOVE 0.03$ zone
🔴Buy : 0.03
🔴Sell : 0.036 - 0.048
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes BELOW 0.03$...
Elliott waves couldn't be better which showed a good bounce from the top of wave 1 at the end of wave 4
Above sma 10 and ema 20
We might hit the cloud in the next 2-3 weeks
Short-Med term targets:
Long term targets
This is not a financial advice / Buy at your own risk
Storm X reversed and double broke-out bullish, continuation is in play but we believe a last retest of TL & 50MA is likely first.
Current Price= 0.02420
Buy Entry = 0.02103 - 0.01848
Take Profit= 0.02863 | 0.03749 | 0.05297
Stop Loss= 0.01533
Risk/Reward= 1:2 | 1:4 | 1:7.5
Expected Profit= +44.89% | +89.73% | +168.07%
Possible Loss= -22.42%
When I hear about new coins/tokens I always avoid the hype, wait for the correction, study the project and decide on a good entry point to join in
It took a few months of waiting before I got on Enjin in February for example before getting out and waiting again here . There is no doubt I still prefer Enjin to STORMX but let's take a look at STORMX Card...
STMX is recovering very fast from the 0.02$ zone and it is heading to 0.04$ zone, which is very strong and it could push STMX back to 0.26$ zone again.
-Buy : 0.024-0.026$
-Buy : 0.019-0.021$. SL if B
-Sell : 0.039-0.041$. SL if A
-Sell : 0.0535-0.0565$. SL if A
🕯Timeframe : 1 Day
📈Red Arrow : Main Direction as...
Good looking chart if you ask me. Wait for a breakout of the trendline with good-ish volume (had a fake breakout a few days ago, don’t be fooled by bears).
Good luck, and stay safe!
Not financial advice.
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
BLACK LINES are support.
RED LINES are resistance.
BLUE LINES are trends.
STMX has found support on the 205 EMA right around .04. which I am personally pleased with after being at .01 months ago. The first level of resistance is .062 and next is .072. If we can break these levels we will retest the top resistance at...
STMX most likely move up at the end of the month, on the daily bollinger bands we can see it is starting to get smaller before the next leg up. Unsure if STMX will do a full repeat of it last top, but if it does my strategy is to sell my investment at first target, if it goes up I and move down before touching the top channel try to sell before it goes down too...
Huge potential growth channel STMX is in right now from current time at 0.05 we can see a big 480% growth in a short time as it have touched down on the bottom of the growth channel, the next leg up is gonna be huge to 0.29 in a relative short time which it have done before, having a huge pump to the top of the growth channel and slowly come down to the bottom of...
From the ascending triangle pattern STMX looks to be re-testing the rising lower trendline support. If it can maintain this key area of support and continue validating the pattern through consolidation within the triangle, then a breakout would be more likely to the upside. In this case, I would expect this breakout to occur in late April/early May as long as BTC...
STMX was hit hard after Walmart announced that they were withdrawing from them. However, their business model remains stellar and STMX is still trading with high volume. Assuming the bullish channel holds, we can expect an upwards movement to the top of the bullish channel for a nice 70-80% gain. Expecting STMX to stay within this channel for a while until we near...
Hi dear friends, hope you are well and welcome to the new update on StormX (STMX) token with Bitcoin pair.
On the daily time frame chart, the price action has formed the final leg of the bullish Gartley pattern. There is also very good support of daily 25 simple moving average below the buying zone.
Update to the STMX situation.
STMX / USDT might have found the local bottom around 0.6 support area.
Again, just something to keep an eye on as Bitcoin is still a bit indecisive (in the short term obviously) and market is influenced by its trend as usual.
However, ideally, we would see break out through the downtrend line and confirmation, before going to try the...