Reasons I am Optimistic About Breaking this Resistance:
- Low Volume
- October is Coming (Q4)
- Cryptocurrency Fear And Greed Index: 26 (We've Been Stuck at Fear for the past week)
- Bullish News Coming Lately, and Possibly more is Coming in the Upcoming Days/Week
- This Resistance and Trendline has been tested enough times to have a breakout
Hello everyone. The recent weak China weighed on crude oil and commodity currencies, e.g. AUD, NZD.
On the daily, the key zone failed to serve as a firm holder after two tests. The below 57.33- 59.50 is the refine of the weekly demand zone.
On the weekly, we can see price retreated from the bearish structure around 77. With the slowed China's economy in the...
Price has entered new highs but so far has been respecting resistance. Im sure price will try to test resistance 1 more time at the 618 fib mark which is the green highlighted square below my resistance level (if not 618 then at least my 382). I feel like price will be here for the next week or so or maybe even consolidate in this area until we see a retest then...
US Fed matched wide market forecasts of keeping the monetary policy intact but the quarterly economic projections were the key. The policymakers not only revised up the near-term GDP and inflation forecasts but also pumped the rate-hike expectations, mostly known as dot-plot. As per the latest update, US GDP may grow 7.0% in 2021 versus 6.5% previous whereas the...
Hello Traders and Analysts,
A Note before reading - this is a forecast analysis - based upon our trading strategy. This is tagged long, due to purchasing further increments upon imbalances.
Please do not take this as face value and conduct the relevant investment strategy to successfully trade the probabilities.
Master Key for zones
Blue = Monthly
GBPNZD broke downtrend line and retested it
price rebounded from 50% fibo level
price above key level around 1.9150
price also above SMA 100 and HVN around 1.9230
MACD shows bullish momentum
RSI above 50
so its expect bullish movement to resistance level around 1.9400
I'm making note of this 15 minute Demand Zone for a short 3:1 RR gain. The supply zone above is actually on the 5 minute chart and it was tested. It may not hold but if I take it, I'll be watching for potential more gains if this doesn't all unfold overnight while I'm asleep.
US30 Smashed our first TP, now the second position is still running and we can open a third one on the little pinbar that formed after the pullback. Going for that supply up there and taking easy profits! Also we can put our second position on break even and have a risk free trade! Would be glad to see some feedback!