Kerry Express has increased its deliveries by over 15 million packages (nearly 11%) over the same half year period as last year's, as well as reducing the costs (although the price per package fell too, resulting in reduction of gross profit - perhaps from falling consumer purchasing power in Q2). Future expansions include Kerry Cool Express (cold chain delivery)...
Currently P/BV sits at 0.68 which is lowest in it's sector. Transformers are expected to make a comeback in the next few quarters as the effects of the pandemic dies down. Hold as strong balance sheet is expected with reduced long term debts, backlogs and lower variable costs. Another good possibility is the weakening of THB that will positively affect profits due...
BIG Camera seems to have been through it's worst. Online sales seems to be doing much better, although site traffic is still in a downtrend. Now awaiting reopening of tourism which has a lot of pent up demand, while the camera boom 5 years ago seems to have completed its product shelf-life. Granted smartphone sales has taken a lot of the digital camera market, but...
Accumulation phase starts in April2020 to Nov2020, a big gap up with 1-year volume float confirms the beginning of uptrend in Nov2020 and later breakout.
1st buy at 24.00 in Nov 2020 ***which actually published the idea on 02Dec2020 on previous post.
2nd buy at 31.00 in Feb 2021 (failed to match position in 2nd accumulation phase)
SCI has been in a downtrend for the past many years. It hit 2 year highs today closing at THB2.00, very good sign following expected turnaround with new projects (21 MW community electricity plants). Price to Book Value is at 1.00, no target price yet (will update with Q1 results). Good indication for long term as EMA 50 and EMA 200 cross.
Long if it can stand on support 2.72-2.76. Market overreaction to a spike of 200 cases in Thailand (which should be easily contained). Technicals and financial statements look good. Target between 3.40-3.72
Price was accumulated for 8 months between 16 to 24 THB, then did a huge gap up, and resistance breakout at 24 THB with relatively high volume shown conviction and interest in Nov2020 which provides a significant upside signal. Price threw back to 24 THB as support line in Feb2021 and likely to continue moving in the breakout direction (now 32.50 THB). However,...
SUPER ENERGY recently increased its total capacity by over 30% with a Solar Farm in Vietnam (550MW), this should drive revenues and future profits proportionally. In the short term, some pressure from a strong Thai Baht. Technically it looks good, cannot fault. Strong resistance at 1.10 and strong support at 1.00-1.05. Long if it breaks through 1.10.
BANPU long position. Stock currently above VWAP from March slow and swing high earlier this year. Wyckoff bottom position. High potential for stock to run past current take profit due to heavy volume consolidation at the bottom. Stock currently above flat 200 day moving average and inclining 50 and 5 day EMA.
- Daily Timeframe is downtrend
- H4 Timeframe is sideway; try to form higher high
- H1 Timeframe is sideway; try to from higher high. If price don't close below 787, trend reversal in H1
- 15 minute is sideway in uptrend. Trading channel is 800 - 809. If price isn't below 795, It's still stay in uptrend.
- Trading channel is 787-777
- Green doji was shown on price chart means sideway on yesterday.
- There is a chance to reach 787.
- Downtrend on daily chart
- Cluster of candle stick was stuck under supply zone.
- This is a zone for collecting short position.
- Downtrend on Hourly chart.
* Bias Short
- Trading channel is 777.4 - 800.0
- A candle stick similar to hammer was shown on price chart at support area yesterday mean short term rebound.
- Downtrend in daily chart
- Trading channel is 774.4 -787.5
- If price across 787.5, high chance to reach 793.
* Bias Short (belong to daily chart show downtrend.
* Rebound and Short strategy today.
For daily chart
- Trading channel is 777.6 - 801.5
- Bullish reversal candle stick pattern (morning star) was formed on daily chart, but it must be confirmed by today.
- Now, It's downtrend.
For 60 min chart
- Close price is 796.0
- High chance to reach 800 then throwback
- If price throwback isn't less than 788, that's mean price reversal on 60 min...