-Starting from the recent super dump last May 12
-The price has decreased by over -80% from the High at 1357 sat
-Recently, during the BTC Dominance pump
-This coin broke the local support around 350 sat
-Sending the price lower and potentially retest the Swing Low at 238 sat
-If this level will not hold for the next 5-10 days
-There is a huge chance the...
Look at the chart for Tierion (TNTBTC), we can see a very nasty drop; strong down.
But what goes down must go up...
Strong down, can lead to strong up!
The MACD is moving above zero.
The RSI is super strong at 62.
Prices are trading above EMA10 and we are seeing multiple green candles being printed the past few days.
What all these signals are saying...
That's idea for you!💋
Decided to create a new hashtag #rocketbombquickidea for you🔥🔥
If you like such format of my quick analyzes, support me with like. I'll try to find more opportunities for making 💰
Always in touch with you🧡
Sincerely Your Rocket Bomb🚀💣
TNT/BTC Has been consolidating at support for a while, but since yesterday volume has been increasing slightly and it broke above the 50 and 100 EMA.
This could point to a bull run or pump in the next couple of days and with the support's low at only -15%, the stop loss is easy to place.
If you like my ideas and the work I do, please check out the links in the...
TNT has been going through a long period of accumulation.
It has been playing the same level for a while turning it into support.
If it breaks and closes above 385, then the uptrend has been confirm and this will take us to higher levels.
A daily close under 360 will invalidate this. If this happens, I would stay put and wait for better entry or another setup...
-TNT took a deep dive after pumping over 140%
-the price dump over -70%
-if current levels will not hold
-I'm seeing another drop and retest of strong support at 230s
-if we reached the 230s area, reversal sign is confirmed
-bounce target is the downward trendline resistance
-you can also enter a trade after a break of the trendline
-and target the 1000s...
Tierion (TNTBTC) is now trading at support... Will it go lower or bounce here?
The last time the current support level was hit TNTBTC grew by 250% in one single candle.
Last's weeks' candle though erased 100% of the gains and prices can still go lower... It all depends on how the "support" level is handled.
Short-term, looking at the 4H timeframe, we can see...
That continuous sell-off was intense and there maybe some additional bleeding, I saw patterns along the way and due to being oversold on the smaller TFs, I expected some relief bounces but those patterns broke down to form this big picture scenario. If we are able to hold channel support or the 0.886 fib, we're setup beautifully for the coming weeks/months.
The previous pattern broke down but is now holding support on 200 MA on 3 day chart which has been critical a couple times. Should get a bounce here but likely not bottom, I eventually expect a retrace to the 300s but thinking bounce here soon due to being oversold and bull div along with the bull flag.
I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!