TKO - preparing to break the key $2.22 level. Which acts as strong resistance. Previously, the price tried to break this level, but failed so far (marked with a red arrow + rising volumes, which is a bad signal).
Now the price is slowly moving towards the level. A good buying opportunity will be after a breakdown or a retest of $2.23.
Write in the comments all...
TKO is a very cool project from a fundamental point of view.
The token performs several functions on the Tokocrypto blockchain platform and allows users to participate in cryptocurrency exchanges, deposit and savings programmes, cross-platform DeFi applications and NFT marketplaces. Tokocrypto platform was created in tandem with Binance, which serves as a...
TKO is a very promising project from a fundamental point of view. The capitalization is small, which is very good. Long-term potential is 5-10x.
On the chart, a triangle pattern has formed on the higher timeframes. Now the price is near the lower boundary, a good opportunity to take a long-term position with low risk. The best buying opportunity will be after a...
Safe trend indicator experience series - TOYOTA - 3M
Main Market: TSE.
Stock: 7203 - Toyota.
Time interval (trading candle): 3 months. Long term investing.
Safe Trend Indicator.
Yes, By Muteb - There is a trace.
hello dear traders, 6J1! is going finally up (bullish trend ) and that is good news ,and as probabilities shows that market will have a strong resistance, and there is a 20% that in that resistence market will be back in bearish trend, but in other way probabilities shows again that there is 80% that market will break that resistance to become a support and in...
8952 is tracing wave C up from a primary corrective pattern. The most probable target range is between 679,000 to 697,000.If price crosses down 595,000 this analysis should be reviewed. FOLLOW SKYLINEPRO TO GET UPDATES.
hello friends keep is selling position till we reach the support and there be ready to change the position to bullish one with the probability of 65%, and if we break support with force then we keep in seller position tell second support
The index is approaching the 20,970 1W Support creating optimal conditions for a long term buy towards the 23,000 Resistance. Nikkei is on an uptrend since the December bottom (1M MACD = 405.550, RSI = 50.348) and only a breach of the 20,360 Support can distress that. The Golden Cross (MA50 over MA200) may come later to confirm that. We are long on NI225 with TP =...
*Please support this idea with a LIKE if it helps you. Thanks!
More details about me in my signature.
NI225 has been labeled within a Grand Super-Cycle degree wave B (pink), which has been unfolding ever since the Tokyo Stock Bubble back in 1990.
Structure - Flat Formation
1990 bubble peak and down until Apr 2003 bottoms - Super-Cycle (w) (purple)