Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (SPCE) is in strong bullish formation after completed the third spaceflight and the first-ever spaceflight from Spaceport America, New Mexico, launched on May 22, 2021. The share price rose by more than 140% in less than a month after it hit the strong support level of 14$ per share. The Unity vehicle (the carrier plane), with pilots...
Syndax Pharmaceuticals recently had POSITIVE interim data on their phase 2 study in SNDX-5613 for Leukemia. This data was positive as they saw a 48% overall response rate in patients with MLLr or NPM1c; 67% of responders achieved minimal residual disease-negative status. Out of 43 of patients evaluated, 31 were able to be used as for significant data. These two...
hi, as you can see ADA created a beautiful triangle pattern and now has been breakout from1.35 and touched 1.47. after this breakout price rechecked 1.35 as support again. now it has this major support and getting ready for targets that you can see in picture
Seeing this strong upward channel on the 15 minute chart. I think if it holds at the lower support she'll bounce to 394. Please comment and let me know what you guys think and if ya agree or disagree. I want to see what other people might be seeing as well. Good luck out there my fellow traders!
On EURCHF, price is sitting around our support and on H1 as it's clear, we have an objective trendline. A long position can be entered if the price breaks it upward. Until then Trade Safe.
If you like the idea, support us with a like and a follow.
If you have been following my analysis on BTC you would know I've been paying close attention to the upper trendline ever since I noticed a head and shoulders pattern forming. That same trendline has continued to be major resistance. The bottom trend line has acted as decent support but we almost lost it. for a long time now I've been watching this broad bullish...
ADA has been on fire this year! ADA has recently broken out of a falling wedge pattern after consolidating for a short period of time vs. BTCUSD. This move will likely signal significant strength in the USD price like the last time this happened on February 18th. If resistance at 0.00003 is broken there isn't much in the way of reaching 0.00042 which is major resistance.
More trading reviews and trading on my channel.
Link in profile header
Hello dear friends. Acropolis under consideration.
1 candle - 1D TF.
Has been recruited by a major player for over 76 days.
An exit from the accumulation zone took place and provoked an impulse upward movement.
At the moment, the coin is consolidating in a whip, tapering wedge.
After a couple of weeks of decline, the Apple Inc. stock is perfectly positioned to start its comeback and strive for a new all-time high. If the price remains above $125.39, we expect the price to rocket past $137.94 at a probability of 65%. So, an Apple (stock) these days might just keep the (financial) doctor away. However, there is a chance of 35% that we see...
Of course, when pushing your Hellcat down a long and empty road, the last thing you want to have is an unexpected road bump on the way. This is what the Dow Jones had to experience today (metaphorically). Joe Biden’s announcement of a $1.9 Trillion Covid-19 relief package was not welcomed by the Dow, which reacted to the news with a dip. No need to worry, though!...
Golds next move upward should be confirmed soon, as the consolidation pattern has already been damaged.
My suspicion is that we will see a close to 20% rise until April, followed by a retest of old highs.
BAL is testing the upper bound of the consolidation range with a level of $13.24.
MA100 on the 1D timeframe acts as a dynamic support.
Entry into the position could be interesting in the range of $13.24-13.68 after retesting of the level of $13.24 with the upward trend.
We can set SL under $12.20
Target price levels:
Looks like an upward triangle. Looks like, this one will take it's time to complete, too.
The triangle may even breakdown and extend into a longer period, but I don't see a big correction yet. FOMO looks strong right now, so I expect some more growth.
Would I buy? Well there may be a 30% correction. But, considering lots of buyers wait for this correction, it...