the fundamentals on gold aren't good:
1. its a rock, King Midas can make the supply infinite
2. mining it is an environmental mess and energy waste
3. value is primarily speculative
4. ton of overhead bagholders from 1,500-2,000 days
5. crypto currency stealing new retail
6. being hoarded by fragile states/ regimes
7. regulatory risk during crisis...
Really like what I am seeing here. Very possible 1-2 1-2 pattern forming. Looking as though an entire EW cycle which started in 2001 may be complete. I like this play because I believe the entire uranium market is looking for a bottom. I know may traders that are interested in the market. I have also talked with a trusted CFA and he also likes this stocks numbers....
Trump did not approved increasing import tax from 7% to 25%. That would greatly benefit domestic uranium miners, such as Energy Fuels Inc. Trump did not approved simple tax, but called for a working group to evaluate and work with industry how to help domestic uranium miners, so USA would be more independent on their Uranium purchases, citing national security....
Changed my count to an expanding diagonal, although fairly rare, i can't really see it any other way at the moment. Remember Wave 5 must be longer than Wave 3 but can under throw an not touch that upper trend line.