USDJPY is consolidating between 131.000 and 130.000.
The market is pulling back to the resistance level against the bearish trend .
Price made three false breaks at psychological level 130.500, indicating that bulls are exhausted.
We will look for selling opportunities because of the pullback within the global bearish trend .
SELL USDJPY guys so on my last post I had wrong information on USDJPY Not like I had Wrong information, but when I was see on a Higher TF was really Different based on the Buy Confirmation I had so let's Get this Money Sell USDJPY
We Broke the TL so lets Patiently wait on a retest before making a sell Moves Thanks Guys I'm out
-Hello Traders, so we had to send an updated setup to everyone who has been waiting for USDJPY to go all the way up and that is why after BOJ announced their decision to not change the monetary policy. We waited whole day yesterday for UJ to settle down and have a clear view!.
-Sellers are being exhausted and failed to take this pair lower low even when JPY BEING...
According to prévious USD JPY weekly forcast (confirmed H&S)
According to uptrendline channel
As we can see Actually the price move on 61% fibo of last uptrend wave, so we can consider that downtrend Wave is a corrective wave
To define a TP we just need to use a Fibo extension.
Alright a quick one on USDJPY I don’t have much to say on this Analysis, but on the H4 TF we Got a Trend line And it is Creating A LL & LH So on this Buy we are Looking on The 30min TF for A Highs to Be Tested which is my Fib Level of 61.8 Which is My Take Profits Area 131.819.
BUY USDJPY 159 pips
So let’s see how this plays Out
Hello traders, this is a complete multiple timeframe analysis of this pair. We see could find significant trading opportunities as per analysis upon price action confirmation we may take this trade. Smash the like button if you find value in this analysis and drop a comment if you have any questions or let me know which pair to cover in my next analysis.
Hello everyone, USDJPY have been falling ever since BOJ announced the interest rate in decemmber while DXY also have falled dramtically, in my view price needs to drop little more for it reverse for big move.
What you all think?
Currency Pair : USDJPY
Possible direction : Bearish
Technical Analysis : Long term down trend with multiple timeframe bearish price market structure. Previous session has formed a strong bearish price action with strong liquidity grab followed by long wick doji just below the resistance level.
Possible trade recommendation : Bearish as per chart sketch
The USDJPY pair rallied upwards yesterday to breach the bearish channel’s resistance and settles above it, to hint the attempt to recover on the intraday basis, but we notice that stochastic shows clear negative signals that put the price under negative pressure now, to face contradiction between the technical indicators that makes us prefer to stay aside until we...