hey guys looks like WANBTC has now finally formed its bottom and moving in a consolidation zone and looks all set for a new rally, as it has precisely tested 200 Daily MA in previous rally looks like it could take another retest of 200 MA around 4200 level, meanwhile right now prices struggling to cross above 21 daily EMA and hovering in nice entry zone under...
Nice bottom consolidation forming an Adam&Eve, expecting something close the previous high.
TP 1: 0.00002797
TP 2: 0.00003067
TP 3: 0.00003689
CryptoCue is not providing investment advice and is not taking subscribers’ personal circumstances into consideration when discussing investments. Investment involves a high degree of...
As we all know BINANCE:WANBTC is a big winner, and it has been a few months since the last time it pumped like crazy, it's been on a consolidation period for quite some time now, hasn't shown much presence this alt season, so it's very certain that it will soon go back to it's pumping nature.
Target 1: 0.00002788
Target 2: 0.00003081
Slowly gaining momentum as it accumulates over ~2250sats support..
Volume is really low but starting to gain traction aswell..
Pushing against EMA50, room to grow from here is quite big with first target at 3k sats (30%)
UCTS Starting to turn green on lower TFs...
Wan exploded in August with huge volume. Afterwards it made a retrace all the way to the starting point. The retrace lacked any significant volume. It seems Wan really want to make a correction upwards. Of course pay attention to bitcoin as well.
Taking a long position on WANBTC.
Reasons to enter
1. Support retest on 4hr chart.
2. Bullish RSI on 4hr.
3. Decent R/R.
R/R Ratio = 2.36 or 3.76
Entry: around 0.00002351
Stop loss: 0.00002142
Target 1: 0.00002852
Target 2: 0.00003093
I will take the initial 75% profit at Target 1 and will let the rest 25% run towards Target 2. Also once Target 1 is...
WAN is busy with a correction and it seems like it has found his support level.
Also we seen a Higher Low created and a strong/big Hidden Bullish Div.
Take your position over here (2665)!
Put in a stop loss below the last Higher low (2570).
Moving on a descending channel after the massive (170%) run that it has a few weeks ago..
Volume decreasing as its testing ~3k support level, failing from here will lead to a new leg down (20+%) to ~2300 sats
New events coming on December this year, dont get trapped!
Wanchain Takes the Lead in the Development and Advocacy of Cross-chain Standards
On the afternoon of July 16, 2019, the third session of the Beijing Blockchain Technology Application Association was held in Zhongguancun IC Design Park, Haidian District, Beijing.
Wanchain representative Bryan Ye gave a keynote speech on the topic of cross-chain standards, the...