Welcome to this quick Update, everyone.
If you are reading my updates for the first time do follow me to get more complex charts in a very simplified way.
I also post altcoin setups on Spot, Margin, and Futures.
WRX broke out of the triangle after almost 127 days!
It has been trading around the 3ks for quite some time.
Volume is increasing too.
I believe It can...
ENTRY - STL - TP on picture
TP of me . And TP of you , i don't know
You can buy more if price lower entry
" High risk scaling consider when entering orders "
Wait to entry no buy price now if price done TP2 , We cancel this order !
THIS SHITCOIN BUY 20% $ TOTAL ACCOUNT
I am fomo following the recent pump dump events
WRX is in risky range but we still can take risk with small bag in the range of 0.085-0.09$ because if there is a pump, it would be a huge profit!
But if you don't like risk, you should wait for a breakout at 0.1$ to buy for 0.15$ target.
If WRX loses the 0.08$ zone, I don't know where it will head to!
WRX/BTC dropped to very important area
( green area 700-650 sat )
This area Wrx pumped from it before more than 300%
Also price is forming falling wedge which is also bullish
However all the above isn't enough for make buy desision
We want the bull to save the green area well
And best buy area will be after break trendline resistance
This is not...
-WRX has been trading inside a long descending channel
-It started last March blow-off top at 2500 sat
-Since then, only a series of Lower Highs and Lower Lows
-This is Bearish in terms of price action
-The good side though is we have a Bullish RSI divergence
-Which is a sign of weakness of selling pressure
-Also, WRX is now trading at previous...
-After the recent relief pump last August 13
-The price today is back at previous trading zone
-It is likely to retest the swing Low at around 1015 sat range
-If we can see any Bullish reaction in the key support area
-The chances of bounce back up to 1435 will increase
-While a Bearish close below the green support line
-Will retest the next support at...
-Since the break of the key support area
-The price drop almost -20% below
-Its new temporary bottom is set at 1042 sat
-If WRX unable to break the downward trendline
-it is likely to retest the recent Low
-And potentially form a double bottom reversal
-Aggressive Buyers are waiting for a retest
-While breakout Traders are awaiting the trendline...
Look like WRX is not ready to pump again. It has a small support zone at 1300-1350sts, which can help to push it up to 1550-1600sts before drop sharply to 2 zones : 1200-1250sts and 850-900sts.
You should wait to buy at these zones for quick profit!
Remember, it will hit 1800sts zone in this June but not now. Just keep holding it for 1600sts target with tight...
WRX is not in good situation because we can see there are so many dips that WRX may drop and touch : 1230 - 650
But WRX might have a small run if pass over 1450sts, but I think the possibility is not too high that we shouldn't try. Need to wait for breakout sign
If WRX drops, we will catch it at 1200-1250sts for the run to 1500-1600sts
Stoploss if drops below...