If it breaks the 0.886 fibo level, that is, 2088 and opens 1 candle on it, the target will be 2132, but we can see the correction movement from the box I checked, then the target will be 2027,
You can examine how important the breakdown is from my previous analysis, so follow it carefully, I will update according to price movements, please stay tuned
As you can examine in a previous analysis, when the first trendline broke, I said the target would be 1982 and the target was hit right !! Now second trendline is broken and target will be 2005-2030 range.
Please like the idea for Support & Subscribe for More ideas like this and share your ideas and charts in Comments Section .. !!
Thanks for Your Love & Support .. !!
After reaching the 1944 -1922 range, the target will be 1992, and if it breaks, the new target will be 2030.
If 1992 is broken before coming to 1944, the target will be 2030, follow the region marked with yellow box very carefully.
I update my analysis for you all the time, I would be happy if it helps
Please like the idea for Support & you can share your ideas...
- Once again gold is reaching our 1980's mark, as always, if price breaks this are and maintains itself on top of the 1980, we would aim for the 2000 target, however, since price is super slow right now, we recommend you to wait for an impulsive break.
- Mais uma vez o gold está a atingir o nosso target dos 1980, como sempre dissemos até agora,...
Let's draw the scenario of correction with the opening of the monthly candle
If the region I marked in red is broken, the target will be 1881
If the correction is done in the region I marked with the green box, the target would be 2030
It is necessary to enter the process by looking at which box the correction will correspond to. The trend line separating the...
- Gold is almost reaching our all time high, however, we are expecting some kind of reversal from the 1900 level.
- This view is at the weekly timeframe but we would be looking for entries at the lower timeframes, such as 2H/4H.
- Huge potential reward from this pair, just be extra careful when placing entries.
- Gold está de momento preste a...
Gold is going up without breathing and now we will see whether it is going to return from the 0.618 fibo level, or the 1.414 fibo level.
If we see 3 candle openings above the area I marked with the yellow box, then our goal would be 1923 if the yellow box was not broken, this time the target would be 1860.
I will open sales at 0.618-0.786 fibo levels and close...
- Price in need to perform a pullback before being able to push higher, we are aiming for a retest to the 1840 zone and then look for a possible new entry to the upside, be aware that you should only enter with a confirmation, gold is super volatile right now.
- Preço a necessitar de efetuar um pullback antes de poder efetuar um move maior para...
Green Line Trend #1 is important and will push price always high ( we may retest 1747 ) & Green Line Trend #2 So we are looking for buy always , So Above 1800$ price that mean bullish to 1st target 1855 then 1900 & i think Gold will continue Up with retest maximum level 1787 or 1774
Good day, snipers. Here in Gold , I am still looking for that long. If price breaks above the ranges like it did last time, that's when I'm placing an en try to go long. Since going long can lead us to uncharted territory, I will take profits on the all time highs and leave most of my positions with SL at entry since we're headed to that uncharted territory where...
Good day, snipers. Here in Gold, I am looking for a long due to trend continuation. Just waiting for a pull back into the previous highs which was also the 61.8 golden fib level of retracement and also happened to be where the pullback from the 20 EMA is most likely to occur. After a retracement, I will be looking for bullish signals before going long. If it...
Its difficult to say anything about GOLD. but, Now its a high opportunity to go for short sell on GOLD towards 1751. The SL should be 1819 and if 1819 breaks, it may lead gold to 1850 and 1880 as well.
Use proper Money Management.