(XZCBTC) Firo is moving above EMA21 after 5 consecutive days of bullish action (green candles)... This can signal that an impulse move is about to show up.
We have a broken descending channel, with the MACD and RSI both starting to look strong. We have bullish divergence with both...
These are my classic signals...
After you see these, which I share often, what...
XZC seems to offer an opportunity here.
Here is what I see:
Price is rebounding from an ascending support line, which was previously tested.
RSI 1H TF just moved above 30.
RSI 4H TF is below 30.
A potential 70% profit if price breaks the descending resistance line and flips it to support.
Potential TP Targets:
XZC is approaching the resistance zone of $3.69. If it can successfully break this resistance, we could see a move towards $4.06 and $4.68. Failure to break the resistance at $3.69 could lead to a move towards $3.26 and $2.84. The risk to reward ratio for longing at $2.84 would be very high with a stop loss below the lower wicks.
XZC is having a strong resistance zone at 4.5$ and this is not the time when we bet on whether it will break it out. We will wait for breaking out to buy.
If the 4.5$ zone continues to reject XZC then I think it will fall back to 3.5$ and even 2.5$ this December.
-Buy: 3.5-3.75$ if A.SL if B
-Sell: 4.25-4.5$ if B.SL if A
-Sell: 5-5.25$ if...
There are 2 BUY signals present & risk-reward ratio is higher than 1.
Also, the candles has open-closed above down trend line.
So, I'm BULLISH and if you want like to buy, you can buy right now.
If you are holding XZC, you can sell at the resistance level to take profit (4.99) or you can wait EngineeringRobo's sell signals to sell.
Zcoin (XZCBTC) printed a new All-Time Low (ATL) Sartuday when it hit 0.00032876... This is a positive development.
This ATL happens to be just below the November 2016 low.
Back when this level was hit, a strong bullish wave of 3200%+ followed.
Right now we can see a strong bullish divergence with the MACD and a strong RSI...
This is all happening as a new ATL...
Sell2 and bear signal say we must NOT buy. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2 , we can buy at 4.758 usdt
2 . We can buy at support = 4.151usdt
3. Chart is below the McGinley dynamic line, which means we can buy when our risk/reward ratio is greater than 2.
Since there is an existing buy1 signal, either buy2 or bull signal...
#XZC ( Binance )
Buy : 4800 - 4950 - 5100 SAT.
Sell Targets ::
5350 - 5700 - 6300 - 6990 - 7990 - 8990 - 10000+
🛑 StopLoss : 4200
#XZC looks very promising here.
Looks very Bullish in the mid term.
Many big news coming up.
The giant Triangle can breakout anytime with the hypes of DEFI Integration in few weeks.
Looks it can easily reach 100%+ in few...
I have only 1 positive signal
Buy at the support line ( $ 4,14) or buy this coin when it totally breaks the up trend line
or try to catch EngineeringRobo' s buy signal after that watch carefully EngineeringRobo' s sell signal
If you hold this coin sell when hit the up trend line
However, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell 2, Bear, Hell and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I...
Coinlegs detected Trend Line Touch for XZC in daily chart
My desired 2 paths for XZC
1: If you desire to earn money quickly and don’t afraid of losing
2: If you can wait and don’t feel bad when you miss the profit
My choice is 2
ZCoin is halving in about a month, it's lying on a bottom of rising channel, after a strong correction. My view is that it is a matter of time before this one produces some very good gains.
First target about 7500 satoshis, 2nd around 9000.