Zcash KRAKEN:ZECUSD holders are getting depressed, because this coin has not been performing very well.
Good news is this coin is very solid for many reasons (Do your own research) and this price action is actually very good news for us. Only shitcoins do get rich-quick pump&dump.
Please keep in mind catching the bottom is very risky, because it can actually dip...
ZEC versus BTC has been bleeding for several month now... I believe a correction upward is due.
Last time (in January 2018) we dipped very low and bounced hard, and I'm expecting a similar scenario to happen in august.
My stop-loss is below 0.005, but you are on your own here.
Long time no see.
Many inbox friends ask me if I still analyze the wave in the market, and care about me personally a lot. Thank you for that concern, for me a trader, motivating yourself is a joy for me and a great motivation.
In fact, my analysis on TDV is only fun, the part to support myself and my friends has a directional perspective from which to...
How I converted from Zcash to BTC.
Last few months I devoted my time to investigate Zcash (going beyond technical analysts) and come to the conclusion that I need to sell all my ZEC position and buy BTC.
Since I haven't found concentrated/summarized thoughts at one place, I decided to make a tweet so others can find this useful.
So let me name few...
likely we will see another leg down if BTC keep going up parabolic again. then accumilation stage, it will be shorter than most people expected.
best scenario 10x ZEC/BTC : 100x ZEC/USD
1 ZEC : 5000 USD / 1000 ZEC : 5million USD
It doesn't have a good situation and we are sat on a TL right now (4H).
I expect to break the bottom.
Only buy if it reaches the 6000 zone or after a confirmed break above 8000.
If 6000 support gets broken and price reaches to 5000 we need to analyze it again but mostly I expect an impulse bullish move
Stop loss 6000
TLs: 12 Aug - 14...
I bought some ZEC just above 0.236 on the Fibonacci (Fib). Now I am waiting to see if ZEC will bounce a couple to times off the 0.236 Fib or keep nosediving down its wedge. If it breaks below 0.236 on the Fib I will wait to see out a complete retrace to 0 on the Fib plus a rise above 0 on the Chaikin Money Flow (CMF).