- Calculates enabled indicators
- Calculates the weighted value of K for enabled indicators
- Calculates a D value from the weighted K
- Why is this script useful?
- To weight multiple indicators together so that you can attempt to find optimal values shared amongst the indicators. Ex: If is 100 and is 50, K would be 75 and not particularly high. If you add in a 50 , the K would be 67 in this example. If we weight indicators together that all have a high value they could potentially help find elements that align together to produce a stronger signal.
DISCLAIMER: For educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment including all types of crypto. DYOR, TYOB.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.