Ichimoku is known to be an Indicator that completes itself, for its power but also for its complexity. This is why I decided to improve the work of
Goichi Hosoda in order to offer the maximum number of options for the most seasoned users but also beginners with options to simplify the
reading of Ichimoku (such as a panel directly giving you the status of each Ichimoku options or Supports/Resistances drawn automatically
according to the conditions chosen in the settings.
Here is the complete list of options to implement:
- "Source" and "Alternative Source" (with lots of choices)
- Heikin Ashi volume.
- Weighted Moving Average Smoothing
- Minimum, Maximum and Adaptive Percentage Length adjustable for Tenkan-Sen, Kijun-Sen, Chikou Span and Senkou-Span)
- The Chikou has a Filter with modifiable Length (in Lookback Percentage)
- Advanced Filter Settings: Volume, Tenkan-Sen/Kijun-Sen Cross, Volatility, Tenkan-Sen Equal Kijun-Sen, Chikou Greater Than Price,
Chikou Momentum, Price Greater Than Kumo, Price Greater Than Tenkan-Sen, Chikou Trend Filter .
- Oscillator volume adjustable via drop-down menu with 5 types of oscillators available: "TFS Volume", "On Balance Volume",
"Klinger Volume", "Cumulative Volume", "Volume Zone".
- Relative Volume Strength Index with Length, Peak and EMA's adjustable. 3 Oscillators available: “On Balance Volume”,
“Cumulative Volume”, “Price Volume Trend”.
- Volatility adjustable with Fast and Slow Length.
- Totally customizable Support and Resistance.
- Bar Trend Color based on chosen settings.
- Fully customizable help panel.
- Alerts available for: Labels Detection, Support/Resistance Line Cross, Panel Trend Status Direction.
Remember to only make a decision once you are sure of your analysis. Good trading sessions to everyone and don't forget,
risk management remains the most important!
-Added 'Hidden Kijun-Sen Supports/Resistances' option
-Some code cleaning
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.