Standard Buy/Sell as explained in #📈-strategies
- Buy = Range & Trend and Trend Average switch to green at the same time
- Sell= Range & Trend and Trend Average switch to red at the same time
I added the additional B & S
- B = when Range & Trend is Green and when Trend Average switch back to Strong Green
- S = when Range & Trend is Red and when Trend Average switch back to Strong Red
Exclusive use only.
Copyright by Zeiierman.
The information contained in my scripts/indicators/strategies/ideas does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any type. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual’s trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
My scripts/indicators/strategies/ideas are only for educational purposes!
- Range&Trend - TriangleUp is now only triggered when we have Green Background Color
- Range&Trend - TriangleDown is now only triggered when we have Red Background Color
- Buy Triangle Up & Sell Triangle Down can now be matched with the background color. If you disable the feature the Triangle Up/Down will be displayed when the Range&Trend Shift color.
- Bullish/Bearish biased Trend Line Added
- The user can now enable/disable the Buy/Sell signals
- Setting panel -> Layout changes
- Performances Improvements
- Tooltips Added
- Trend Dots Alerts Added
- Improved computing performances
- Minor changes
- Performance Improvements
Access my indicators at: https://linktr.ee/zeiierman_trading
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Zeiierman for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
Please note that this is a private, invite-only script that was not analyzed by script moderators. Its compliance to House Rules is undetermined. TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases, you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
• Contact me on TradingView or use the links below
Warning: please read before requesting access.