Description and documentation can be found within the script.
- Documented reduced emulation accuracy when relevant TradingView historical data runs out.
- Option to use alternate colors when accuracy is reduced, which is now the default behavior.
- Removed the print value buffer option, as that can be changed from the style tab.
- Cleaned up the code a little bit.
- ETH funding is now available via the new option, "Contract".
- The predicted rate and next funding rate lines should coincide closely with what the Bitmex UI shows. If not, let me know.
- The funding emulation is hopefully more accurate.
- Made some arbitrary changes to improve the indicator performance without sacrificing accuracy
- Improved the documentation thanks to suggestions and help from @gambleditall.
- Made an otherwise arbitrary change so that the indicator will work on charts with special tickers like spread charts.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Want to use this script on a chart?