Users can write comments to other users to provide feedback, ask questions or meet the author. Comments are only allowed for people who have confirmed their account via mobile authentication. Here are some tips when commenting:
- Ask relevant questions and post them clearly so the author can easily respond.
- Avoiding spreading comments over multiple posts. When replying to other comments, follow the thread structure and use the reply button.
- Be kind, respectful and constructive, even when you disagree with the author.
- Comments can be edited only within 15 minutes after publishing. After that, you will no longer be able to edit them.
- Don’t use comments to share your own ideas or to get more engagement for yourself. When replying with an idea, you need to motivate why you agree or disagree with the author’s idea.
Adding to this, all general house rules apply to public comments.