- Heikin-Ashi shows a bearish consolidation pattern.
- haDelta, DMO and EWO show some positive divergence
- MACD fast crossed up above signal line -> consolidation
- Bearish support is at 995 (Kijun)
- Ichimoku components started to flatten -> loss of strong bearish momentum, consolidation
- Heikin-Ashi is swing bullish now, but price hits Kijun and...
- Ichimoku is bullish, but Price dipped below Kijun Sen (pull back period). Tenkan is still well above Kijun!
- Price penetrated steeper trendline twice, but selling faded at 100 wma support
- Heikin-Ashi may give a bullish reversal/resumption signal this or next week. Watch candle and haDelta on close (friday)
- Weekly upper key is Kijun Sen at 1065. A...
- While Ichimoku setup is bearish, price has reached an important resistance level at 1010-1020. This is also reflected in Chikou Span (blue lagging line) hit to past Kumo
- EWO and MACD are also bearish, they don't have any positive divergences
- Heikin-Ashi however shows drop in bearish momentum. Candle body shrinked to doji, and haOscillator started to...
I stopped my small $PL long this morning at 1058+ (opened at 1068). Size was only 1/3 unit and frankly speaking it was a weak bottom fishing idea.
From now the structure carries multiple bearish signals:
- Price below Kumo and Kijun.
- Forward Kumo twist = Bearish Senkou Span cross.
- EWO dips lower as
- Heikin-Ashi turns firm bearish
- haDelta and...
Watching for a strong move to the upside on the 5th wave of this impulse wave. Will wait for MACD to cross to the upside and for price to close above 50 MA before making call. Extra confirmation would be price closing above 100% Fib level.
- Ichimoku setup is still bullish: Tenkan above Kijun, Kumo is bullish, Price is above Kumo and what is important now it is trying to climb back above Kijun Sen too! Chikou Span (lagging line) still above past candles, and actually turns up.
- Heikin-Ashi candle may signal end of pull back, and possible start of bullish price action again. haOscillator...