DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, SPDR S&P 500, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, TOP SHIPS INC. - COMMON STOCK, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
price moved sideways in a corrective pattern
overbought on indicators, resistance by 200MA on 30 mins
1300 level should be acting like a magnet around high-impact news announcement
waiting for a setup
H&S is formed and the neck is broken.
Will wait for a bounce to develop to sell some more apples.
re-entering stopped out trade due
- continuing negative divergence
- bearish PA (pinbar)
- rising wedge in what can be a C of a correction
- if correct this will be wave 3 so a sharp downward move is expected
- loading on UVXY with a tight stop loss
Similar to what is happening in GOLD,
PA bouncing off MAs and levels
1. bullish bar bouncing off MAs
2. similar picture on D
3. trade is in direction of the trend
trade in forex markets
I reckon the price will go sharply lower today. Have opened small shorts to have some skin in the game.
Allocating some RUB funds to Mechel. Mechel exports 78% of its steel for hard currency, hence the idea. No prospect of geopolitical situation improvement just yet.
- price diverged with indicators
- previously double top on W
- shorting stock
- negative divergence on the chart
- doubled topped previously
- shorting stock
- bullish falling wedge pattern
- oil price is on the rise
- limit and stop order, same volume, same SL
- not defined (short and medium term)
and there is a nice long opportunity in UVXY.
Very speculative, little analysis
I have lost quite a bit of money already on options trying to time the lift of. But now it is getting to the point where the price should do something.
- I think it is bullish because the price over last 6-7 years formed somewhat what looks as geometrically perfect triangle;
- movements up were always in wild thrust and then price retraced slowly each ...
probably a life-time opportunity in ESV and RIG. Both are world class offshore drillers.
I will not be speculating here about the fundamentals of oil market and offshore drilling. Technical picture is beautiful.
- price retraced in absolutely stunningly clear ABC pattern from previous highs. A=C
- very clear divergence near strong support level. ...