This is not a buy signal, 1st confirmation will be breaking the channel, 2nd confirmation will be breaking the neck line on the INV H&S. Then you can begin to decide when it is a good time to buy.
Here we have a long term LEFT SHOULDER and HEAD. The idea is to trade the formation of the RIGHT SHOULDER. Currently EOS USD has bounced off the long term trend line /...
Here is the update to my ONT chart. ONT dropped into the buy zone from my first chart, actually dropped a bit underneath it, so I'm providing a second chart with an adjusted buy zone for anyone who hasn't positioned into ONT yet!
While everyone else was saying ONT was going to break out of the wedge around 9500, I was telling you guys it was going to continue down to the 8500-9000 area, well ONT did not have a breakout, it broke down as expected. Ont is just about in buying range, its time to start picking your positions for ONT 5th wave that's coming up!
100%+ profit potential!
Follow the arrows, compare red to red, green to green.
As you can see on the 1st down trend, the 2nd to last week we have a green weekly candle, followed by a red candle for the last week of the initial down trend. Slide over to the 2nd down trend and you see we have a repeating pattern.
Now look at the initial up trend, for a few weeks the buyers slowly brought...
following EW, A B C down trend looks like its complete but can not confirm until we breach B of the down trend.
RSI showing we could have a slight pull back soon for a good buying position
- I'm sticking to my original idea that we will still see 8500-8700 before wave 5 begins.
- MA cross says we are going up
- MACD bearish
- RSI says we are going down
- First confirmation I am looking to see to confirm we will see lower lows before wave 5 is breaking below that black trend line Ive drawn
- If we do indeed continue to drop, target 8500 - 9000 for...
- diagonal trend line TRX has held onto for support during the past 5 days, creating higher lows each time it comes down.
- data shows a wedge forming
- end of wedge is around the same time frame we can expect buyers to start positioning into TRX for the mainnet pump
- MA cross shows we should have at least one more buying opportunity to purchase TRX on the...
I have come up with 2 different wedges for TRX, one still in play, the other shows TRX just outside of the wedge tip. MACD showing signs of a trend reversal coming soon and a possible breakout. Mainnet launch is in 3 weeks and it will surely provide some big gains.
A little more confirmation is needed to see where TRX is heading in the coming days.
I was looking into XVG because there are rumors about an XVG card being announced tomorrow. This is what I have come up with on the chart. If they do announce tomorrow about the XVG card it could be the jump start XVG needs to provide some nice gains!
XVG is sitting on 2 support lines ive drawn, one horizontal and one diagonal. As you can see the...
Using that strong support line I have drawn, ( referenced in my other TRX charts ) and another trend line I have found with the more recent data I have come up with this wedge. A breakout is coming soon IMO. I have a few other recent TRX charts as well you can reference for more TA on my analysis on TRX.