About meExpert Forex Analyst; 5 years of Experience
Market Analysis Approach is Supply & Demand with Price Action.
Trading Forex,CFDs, Metals, Oil & Gas, Agricultural Commodities, Stocks, Futures, and Indices.
Master Degree from Liverpool University
- Short Bias on the Monthly Sequence
- New Area of Supply at the Weekly
- At the daily and to go short; either the price will do a bigger retracement to the daily Supply Zone (1.14450 - 1.15135) then possible shorts or the price has to break the Demand Zone (1.12941 - 1.12345) then possible shorts
- DXY Long Bias at the Monthly Sequence
- Still there is a room at the Monthly to reach the strong Supply Zone
- The weekly retracement to 95.807 is done as we mentioned last week
- At Daily, there is 20 EMA confluence
Over all Long Bias on Monthly Sequence, Monthly Demand Zone in Control, Price is trying to reach the Monthly Supply Zone (1.3761 - 1.4359)
On the Weekly; a new Demand zone is created with a weekly Bullish Engulfing pattern
On the Daily; a new area of Demand has been created where possible longs from this area (1.2939 - 1.2886)
Crude Oil Analysis Week 18-22/2/2019
At Monthly Chart; a demand zone in control with a very strong monthly bullish engulfing
At weekly chart; Demand zone is formed with several ERC candles & 2 bullish engulfing, aggressive longs all the way to the weekly supply zone (74.040 - 78.314)
At Daily Chart; a new Daily Demand Zone has been formed after the price...
AUDUSD Sell Idea @Daily Supply Zone (0.72255 - 0.72988)
Sell Limit: 0.72182
Stop Loss: 0.73068
Take Profit: 0.70787
Close partially the contract once it reaches 50% of profit, Move stop loss over the entry level
All ideas and Signals are based on the Supply & Demand strategy & rules. Analysis Time frames are Monthly/Weekly/Daily
Don't Forget that low...