- EURCAD is coming to the end of its diagonal and price is soon going to breakout
- a break of the descending trend line will signal a breakout to the upside - but be careful of a fake out
- a break below the ascending trend line could signal a breakout to the downside
- if price breaks out to the upside my first ...
- Price has dropped fast down to channel support and were at the point where we will see a bounce of the channel or breakout to the downside
- If there is a breakout to the downside TP target would be around the light blue support line drawn on the chart
- In my experience fast moves into support and resistance ...
-USDCHF is currently in a diagonal right now and price is approaching the top of this diagonal for a good selling opportunity
- Buy the bounce or sell the break, same can be said for if price does bounce and reach upper line of diagonal
- Price could continue in current channel otherwise if not price is likely to ...
- GPDUSD has broken out of its former daily channel and looks like it has formed a new one, waiting for a bounce of support line of channel to go long.
- If this channel is broken support lines A and B are good areas to go long if price bounces off these areas, alternatively support line B could be a good area to ...
- USDCHF has bounced off support at bottom of the main daily channel and is now hitting resistance on the 4 and 1 hourly channel, price could retrace from here close to previous level at lower end of channel shown by arrow on the chart.
- However price could stick to the daily channel it has been in and break the 4 ...
- Price has broken below the daily channel and already retraced to previous dyamic support line which is now acting as resistance, 4 hourly engulfing bar after price hit resistance showing bearish move taking over.
- Good opportunity to short with target indicated by the arrow - move could be larger to the downside ...
- Not the cleanest channel but currently in play
- Price has bounced off upper end of channel and looks to be heading toward lower end
- Analysis of 4 hour chart is left on too show bearish overtone I highlighted on previous chart - good opportunity to short on break of wedge
- Price is approaching lower end of the wedge that has formed, may be another bounce upwards to take a long position on
- Overall bearish overtone so looking for a breakout to the downside with a large potential move
- Daily chart to follow to show overall bearish move
This is what i believe to be the channel EURUSD is currently in
- Overall bearish tone until it hits bottom of channel looking for another bounce upwards
- Price could very well bounce of upward off trend line it is currently sticking to could be good time to buy but risky, personally see that it could have small ...
GBPAUD in an upward 4 hour channel approaching lower end of the channel
- price could reach the support line drawn on chart where price previously could not go lower and bounce up higher
- OR price could reach bottom end of channel before bouncing up, lower end of channel and support line could meet price at same ...
Channel is still in play (as pointed out in previous published idea)
- If you are short possible opportunities to add to your position using the downward trend line that looks like its is establishing - follow that to the bottom of the channel
- when and if price reaches bottom of the channel opportunity to close ...
On the hourly chart price is approaching upper end of the channel.
- Possible short entry if price bounces off upper trend line
- Possible long position if price breaks the channel - may be smart to wait for price to retrace back to upper trend line of channel which could now act as support to enter long position
CAD/CHF has been in a downward channel although price previously closed above this and there could be a longer term upward channel forming. Price is likely to bounce up towards the 0.75500-700 area where it will face resistance, if breaking above the upwards channel is strongly in play. Conversely price could head ...
GBP/CHF price is approaching lower end of the tight channel it has been in, price could bounce up towards upper end of channel. OR price could break lower and retest the longer term trend line at the bottom of the chart and potentially bounce off this for a large upwards move.
Price is approaching upper trend line of a downward channel on a retracement of an uptrend. Possible opportunity to short if there is continuation of channel and then long if price bounces off lower trend line of the overall uptrend.