Oh baby, is it time for this to finally move?
- Fell out of historic diagonal support
- I could see us retest the resistance shown as target 1, before a retest of that previous diagonal support
- Target 1 also coincides with the EQ of this range
The past few days, I have been hunting for solid Short opportunities. I believe UBER may be forming a beautiful setup. I continue to hold a Bearish stance on US Markets as a whole. How long can the government keep the market postured up on stilts due to stimulus? My bet... Not for much longer.
- Very SLIGHT Hidden Bearish Divergence on the Daily here for...
Although a rather simple setup, I find this appealing nonetheless. Here are some key takeaways going into tomorrow's open.
- We appear to be forming a bear pennant. Note the two wicks to the upside that ended in the Daily candle closing down. It appears that Shorts are prominent along this upper resistance. The volume also appears to be in confluence with the...
Litecoin- Daily Chart
Interesting to see the higher lows printing since December.
I could see another leg down as bitcoin looks weak and most alts are following.
I will be looking to pick some up upon confirmation of higher low on the next move down.
The following line is my tragectory that I could see litecoin playing out.
A lower low would invalidate this idea.
Here are some simple takeaways I have gathered on the Dow Jones:
- Key levels to watch currently are 23,500, 21,600, and 18,600. 23,500 was a major Support that was visited several times in 2018. 21,600 has been a minor support level that was visited in mid-2017 along with a downside wick on the weekly during the correction of December 2018. 18,600 was a major...
A few key points to review
- Volume has been increasing as this breakout from 67s occurred
- High lows are continuously being formed
- Gap to 7700 looks to want to be filled, as volume continues to increase and the orderbook for resistances looks thin between 7200-7700s.
- Traditional markets quarterly earnings will be releasing over the course of the next 2...