XRP has a steady bullish trend with growing volume. Together with BTC bounce Ripple try to breakout above 0.3$ and chances are good. Next targets are 0.311 and 0.32.
In case price get rejected from 0.3 resistance, it will pull back to ~0.287-0.291 support zone. That would be a good entry.
What a nice direction fibonacci based MAVW (navy color) draw =)
Red zone between roughly 189 and 191 is resistance, that has most chances of rejecting ETH price back. And it might do so at the first test. But in case of breakout targets are 195 - 200 - 205
Tron hit all targets sisnce last post giving 18% profit (multiplied by your leverage). Now accumulates around 190. Strong resistance very close above at 195. Next coming at 203-204. Falling below current support will cause it lose momentum and fall down to ~175.
Last post: Important resistance levels are at 183 - 194 and 200
There is a tradition in Crypto world to say, that when DOGE start to grow, alts season begins. Can't say its absolutely true, but if you think of DOGE, as a symbol of absolute worthless coin having no fundamentals of future development roadmap, it becomes very logical, that if THAT coin start to grow, any other shitcoin should =)
NEO doesn't make huge moves, at least recently. But now looks like found the bottom, so in case of hodling might bring some good profits.
Buy zone 1/3 size +/- 905-910
Buy zone 2/3 size +/- 888 (sell <900 or hold for targets)
Main target 955 (~5%)
Bonus targets 990 - 1050 - 1100 loss below 870 (~2.5% from average cost)
BNB getting ready for some move soon. Yes, this is triangle - a continuation pattern, that should lead it to dump, but for some reasons I have bullish feelings for it. At least for short terms. Possible targets (resistance zones) marked on chart
ETH has such a nice profit potential, just like BTC, it missed couple of support zones that are now resistances acting like a magnet to the price. Most obvious at 181.7 already hit. Next comes 190 and 197.
Of cause better enter lower around 175-177
On September 24th ETH received huge volume bouncing from ~190 support, and now seem to fight for the uptrend. Resistance at 207 push it down, so we may expect next bounce to happen around 202-203 (considering we expect bullish scenario). If drop below 195-197 will be the next support to hold for.
Since we are all bearish for BTC, LTC price in dollars should also drop. This is the plan for the upcoming month. Not necessary will go down to the bottom, but we may expect second leg coming after a small bounce back to 60.
Hope I saved you 10-15% yesterday by warning about upcoming dump. Since classical TA worked out well so far (1st warning was given on 9th of September), I'll add another quote from John Murphy (I personally consider this book a TA bible): "The measuring technique is the height of the triangle (AB) projected down from the breakout at point C".
Take height of...
As forecasted, price found first support at ~9600. Got some volume back, but at day chart it is still decreasing. That was the first stage, that leaves both bearish and bullish scenarios open. Surely the picture is bearish and going long seems to be too risky now. Dominance grown near 70.8 resistance, so we may expect it to pull back a little, letting alts breath...
BTC dominance started to grow on September 18th and since then constantly increasing. But alts got dumped only when BTC price fell. Currently market money are located in USD and BTC mostly. When market makers will see, that BTC stabilized, we will see alts come back. But that is possible only with stable dominance chart and BTC price. So far BTC only bounced from...
BTC had a bearish chart for many past days and today it was even worse. But that wick down and up, that covered 600 USD in 30 minutes makes me think, that there might be a reversal of trend. More of a hope, as volume on bigger timeframe is still low and not enough to call the reversal. We need day chart to show some volume pump - then it will be it. After all,...
Most obvious scenario came true and XRP fell down to 0.27 support and bounced twice. Bearish momentum is slowing down, although it may test same support again. Scalp to 0.28 resistance is possible now. Thats ~2% multiplied by up to 25x leverage at ByBit.
Last telegram post: XRP slowly falling forming a descending triangle with lower highs at each step. If broke...
Don't feel too much bullish about EOS despite hard fork it has. But in the end, all depends if current support at 3.7-3.75 will push price up, or let it through. Bouncing would be a very good signal for new uptrend and even if not, it will still be able to get to 3.88 - 3.97 - 4.05. If break down, next support at 3.55 should bounce the price.